gopal

South Africa 2010

36401_802875304549_25814441_44318918_7811378_n.jpg

You see, the foul was Bradley using his body to occupy the defenders hands. Same with Jozy and Edus jersey for the other one. This ref should be embarrassed. Fucking nightmare. He was terrible all day and he cost us 3 points and a fantastic chance to win the group. I can't wait until it gets out that that stupid POS was bribed at halftime with a PB&J sandwich.

I'm still mystified as to what the call was to disallow our 3rd goal...

So is everyone else. He wouldnt even tell the players what the call was. Can we just nuke the hell out of Mali now please?

Wow. Just wow. New Zealand and their band of semipros get a draw off Italy. And Italy's goal was on a very iffy penalty. Biggest upset of the tournament.

From the Guardians minute by minute report.

New Zealand make their final substitution: Andy Barron, who works in a bank in Wellington and had to arrange time off to come here, replaces Chris Killen.

Wow. Just wow. New Zealand and their band of semipros get a draw off Italy. And Italy's goal was on a very iffy penalty. Biggest upset of the tournament.
I wouldn't call that penalty iffy, especially after the hooplah over the US-Slovenia game. I have never seen so many tussles in the box get called as I did today.

GOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Donavan = the most american person next to be George Washington and Bill Clinton after that goal. YESSSSSSSSSSS.

output1.gif

Fuck you Algeria. Thats what you get for playing for a draw just to fuck us over. We just pwned 3 different countries with 1 goal. Only America can dominate like that.

• Upvote 1

Oh, also LOL @ SLOVENIA. You just paid 80% of your GDP to bribe that official last game. Howd that go for you?

Dream draw. Ghana has problems scoring goals from the run of play and then the winner of Uruguay/South Korea to go to the semis. Uruguay is the big favorite to get there, but this is a fantastic chance for us.

Also, speaking of that group, if you enjoy gambling, Paraguay to win that group is great value. So is Uruguay to win theirs.

Just saying. Bet on what I tell you to. Both of those went off about 4:1.

pretty tired of hearing about how the US should be proud of their performance and how they really accomplished something. what did they accomplish? They won their group, ok. They were a minute away from finishing last in the group, and then lost to a Ghana team that was playing without their best player.

The time for moral victories was 1994. They had a really easy group this year, and then a great setup to advance. they failed again. a relatively soft goal from Howard and Findlay and Altidore not being able to finish wonderful opportunities.

the story shouldnt be "what heart and courage", it should be "two straight cups where we under achieved". and just think about what kind of disaster we would be talking about if Englands goalie wouldnt have messed up and the US would have just lost that game