Red Spy

LOL @ Justin Beaver

I lol'd out loud. If that was really a freestyle, I'm actually somewhat impressed. As ridiculous as the lyrics are, he has a decent flow and can actually rhyme pretty well off the top of his head.

/I dislike his studio shit as much as the next person who isn't a 13 year old girl, but I calls them as I sees them.

in about 12 years I suspect this little bastard to be playing drums in a Reflux cover band.

I got that inckling

he'll be rich as shit by then so it wont matter.

It wasn't an insult per say, the kid's a decent drummer and i guarantee he gets into the "THAT WAS THE OLD ME, I AM NOW MATURE" phase by then while he rolls in the profits of his former identity

EDIT: I've been listening to lot of Tosin Abasi lately so Reflux was the first thing that came to mind. It'll most likely be a Slayer cover band truthfully

Really? Cuz id imagine theres even less money in being a recording artist nowadays then there used to be.

Really? Cuz id imagine theres even less money in being a recording artist nowadays then there used to be.

id expect his own tv show, a few movie deals, etc. The real money is in concerts, and 13 year olds amazingly have disposable income.