Sign in to follow this  
DML

Michigan 7 week juniors

Hunter Goh from Bakersfield High School. On a side note, what lab leaders did you preference? I preferenced for the Heidt, Kuenzel, Peterson lab

Edited by asian_persuasionGoh
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hunter Goh from Bakersfield High School. On a side note, what lab leaders did you preference? I preferenced for the Heidt, Kuenzel, Peterson lab

Edina has two other sophomores going (Mimi Sergent-Leventhal and Erin Sielaff), and both of them preffed the DHeidt lab, so I went for the Greenstein/Jordan/Cholera/Peterson lab (after like 3 weeks Sheila Peterson is switching out with Shunta Jordan) because it'd probably be harder to get three kids from the same school in one lab, and because Greenstein and Shunta were my lab leaders last year and their lab was tons of fun.

We have our largest Seven Week Juniors program ever this summer and are very excited about the camp.

Congratulations to 2010 TOC Top Speaker Anna Dimitrijevic from Carrollton Sacred Heart, who won the top speaker award at the 2010 TOC. Also, Daniel Taylor and Ellis Allen from Westminster, who are currently in finals of the TOC. All three were alums of the 2009 Seven Week Juniors Program and we are happy to have all three returning for the 2010 Seven Week Seniors Program.

I look forward to seeing all of you in Ann Arbor thus summer.

Aaron

Interim Director of Debate

University of Michigan

akall@umich.edu

lol i think most people requested dheidt

• Upvote 1

Edina has two other sophomores going

Make that a third :)

From The Barstow School, Jared Wright, Conor McMann, Katie Anderson, and Molly O'Connor will be attending 7-Week Juniors.

• Upvote 1

Ivan garcia from the Law Magnet. 7 week juniors. i wonder how the hell i'll be able to pay.