Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

NBA Playoffs

Even though Bynum starts at the 5, Gasol still logs a lot of minutes there when he's healthy - which is a large part of the reason why the Laker's frontcourt is so versatile.

in other news, celtics-magic and lakers-suns...

Fucking lakers won by a buzzer beater, fuck that shit

i called this a while back but i'm posting it now...

Lakers vs Magic again

Fail....

Saw the game at the Garden last night. We had fantastic seats a half-dozen rows back from the basket. Easily the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event.

the knicks aren't playing, so i don't think the garden hosted playoff basketball this weekend. you must be referring to some lesser venue that doesn't get to be billed as "the garden"

the knicks aren't playing, so i don't think the garden hosted playoff basketball this weekend. you must be referring to some lesser venue that doesn't get to be billed as "the garden"

While MSG indeed has seniority, "The TD Banknorth Garden" just doesn't roll off the tongue...

First Fenway outing tomorrow. I have to say I'm disappointed I missed Greinke by a game. I heard he pitched a pretty good six innings today.

While MSG indeed has seniority, "The TD Banknorth Garden" just doesn't roll off the tongue...

First Fenway outing tomorrow. I have to say I'm disappointed I missed Greinke by a game. I heard he pitched a pretty good six innings today.

This is a NBA thread, NOT a MLB thread

Saw the game at the Garden last night. We had fantastic seats a half-dozen rows back from the basket. Easily the most fun I've ever had at a sporting event.

The Garden blew up in the mid 90s.

That arena has had so many names that they auctioned off a days worth of naming rights on Ebay.

of course, most Celtics fans wont know this ,because an alarmingly large number of them think nba basketball started when ray allen and kevin garnett were acquired.

• Upvote 1

of course, most Celtics fans wont know this ,because an alarmingly large number of them think nba basketball started when ray allen and kevin garnett were acquired.

I want to see more stuff like this on these boards leading up to Thursday, well done.

Fuck The Lakers Im Going To Be Even More Pissed Next Year When They Get Bosh And Arenas...thats Right...rum And Dr. Pepper