Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

NBA Playoffs

The Magic won by 43 points tonight.

I recall the start of the season thread where i declared tehm to be the team to beat in the East.

The Magic won by 43 points tonight.

I recall the start of the season thread where i declared tehm to be the team to beat in the East.

Well Im not sure about all that but this game was more of underachieving on the behalf of the Hawks than it was a dominating performance by the Magic. Thats not to say that they didnt do what they had to do win obviously they did Dwight was able to stay on the floor Vince took advantage of a size mismatch on jamaal crawford and Jameer Nelson was briliant again but the bottom line is that Atlanta is immature in the half court settling for jumpshots instad of designing ways to get Joe Johnson the ball in numerous areas of the floor...sad really.

The Suns are going to win. The Suns' one man army> the Laker's one man army

The Suns are going to win. The Suns' one man army> the Laker's one man army

Moron. Los Trucos de Publicidad are goin down.

I am really interested to see this Boston-Orlando series play out. Lots of X's and O's and potential for an epic chess game between Van Gundy and Rivers.

The other series is less interesting, all the regular season games were pretty boring. Granted this is the conference finals and the Suns are playing amazing since the All-Start break so it should also be quite the series.

Predictions:

Lakers in 6

Orlando in 7

Orlando in 6

Suns in 7 (or so my heart wants to believe)

Suns in 6, IMO

Wanna know something funny?

The lakers have had 6 Centers in the last 35 years, they are, in order of greatness

Kareem

Shaq

Gasol

Divac

Brown

Mihm

Vlade Divac, whose greatest accomplishment for team was being traded along with Elden Campbell to the Hornets for their first round draft pick to create room for Shaq (The pick turned out to be Kobe), has his number retired by the Sacramento Kings, for his 5 years of service at the end of his career.

Wanna know something funny?

The lakers have had 6 Centers in the last 35 years, they are, in order of greatness

Kareem

Shaq

Gasol

Divac

Brown

Mihm

Vlade Divac, whose greatest accomplishment for team was being traded along with Elden Campbell to the Hornets for their first round draft pick to create room for Shaq (The pick turned out to be Kobe), has his number retired by the Sacramento Kings, for his 5 years of service at the end of his career.

Gasol = Power Forward

Bynum = center.

Also, Gasol is better than Shaq if he was a center, he could carry a team even if kobe wasn't there.

And it looks like my prediction couldn't be more wrong, ouch

Gasol = Power Forward

Bynum = center.

Also, Gasol is better than Shaq if he was a center, he could carry a team even if kobe wasn't there.

And it looks like my prediction couldn't be more wrong, ouch

Please tell me this is a joke. I want to believe in humanity. Vintage Shaq was one of the most dominating players in NBA history.

if shaquille oneal isn't in your top ten list of greatest nba players of all time then you're doing it wrong.

similarly, if pau gasol is in your top fifty list of greatest nba players i personally have seen play during my lifetime, you are also doing that wrong.

if shaquille oneal isn't in your top ten list of greatest nba players of all time then you're doing it wrong.

similarly, if pau gasol is in your top fifty list of greatest nba players i personally have seen play during my lifetime, you are also doing that wrong.

and gasol plays center, often, so its sort of a pointless distinction to make. When the Lakers play Artest-Odom-Gasol, Gasol is the center.

and im higher on Gasol than many, but no, nowhere near shaqs level

and gasol plays center, often, so its sort of a pointless distinction to make. When the Lakers play Artest-Odom-Gasol, Gasol is the center.

and im higher on Gasol than many, but no, nowhere near shaqs level

Bynum is the Glass man, so when hes broken Gasol plays the 5. When he's not, Gasol plays power forward, their powers combine, and Kobe becomes Captain Planet.

Still better than Vlade.