Sign in to follow this  
damintz95

St. Mark's Novice Round Up....

Hey, I'm trying to put together a caselist for the St. Marks Novice Round Robin in May. If you know any cases that aren't listed or that some of them are wrong please post!

Austin SFA High School- ?

Barstow School- prison condoms

berkner high school- ?

Bishop Guertin HS- iraqi refugees

Bronx School for Law, Government, Justice- immigrant hc

Colleyville Heritage High School- indian bison

Grapevine High School-?

Greenhill School- ESA

Greenwood- TANF

Gulliver Prep- full employment

Highland Park (Dallas)- Broadband

Jesuit College Prep- ?

Kamit Institute for Magnificent Acheivers-?

Little Rock Central- Medicaid

Pace Academy- Foodstamps & milliken vs. bradley

The Blake School- medicaid

The Kinkaid School- stem under title 1

Wakeland High School- homelessness

Westlake High School- kish welfare aff

The Kinkaid School- stem under title 1

The Kinkaid team that is going is not running STEM (the high schoolers run this, this team is middle schoolers), but rather an affirmative to mandate that colleges accept people based on their class as opposed to race. I'll post the plan once I figure it out.

The Kinkaid team that is going is not running STEM (the high schoolers run this, this team is middle schoolers), but rather an affirmative to mandate that colleges accept people based on their class as opposed to race. I'll post the plan once I figure it out.

Alright, thanks so much

What Zach said....here is the plan.

Plan:

The United States Federal Government will mandate that all universities in the United States adopt a system of class-based affirmative action for university applicants who are at or below the US Census Bureau’s threshold for poverty.

The Department of Education will enforce the plan.

Funding shall be provided through normal means.

What Zach said....here is the plan.

Plan:

The United States Federal Government will mandate that all universities in the United States adopt a system of class-based affirmative action for university applicants who are at or below the US Census Bureau’s threshold for poverty.

The Department of Education will enforce the plan.

Funding shall be provided through normal means.

Here's the final plan:

The United States federal government should mandate that all universities in the United States adopt a system of class-based affirmative action for university applicants living in poverty in the United States.

(this is the one they will be using)

Edited by Zachary

Here's the final plan:

The United States federal government should mandate that all universites in the United States adopt a system of class-based affirmative action for university applicants living in poverty in the United States.

pran flaw

• Upvote 1

Here's the final plan:

The United States federal government should mandate that all universities in the United States adopt a system of class-based affirmative action for university applicants living in poverty in the United States.

Do you by any chance know what advantages they'll be running?

Kamit Institute for Magnificent Acheivers-?

Kamit runs reparations

Jesuit tanf:http://www.debatecoaches.org/wiki/index.php?title=2009-2010_Dallas_Jesuit_%28TX%29_-_Trey_Curran_%26_Tanner_Davis

Jesuit is on the case wiki with the advantages they have ran. G Hill also ran broadband this year.

Little Rock MM runs IMD Exclusion Medicaid--it's on Little Rock PP's wiki.

Little Rock RK runs welfare privatization.

What are the advantages to the Kinkaid case?

G Hill also ran broadband this year.

yea, but broadband isn't inherent anymore so they ran ESA at woodward which was pretty recent. they are probs still running that

yea, but broadband isn't inherent anymore so they ran ESA at woodward which was pretty recent. they are probs still running that

Here's the final plan:

Are there an outline/cites available for this aff? I'm not going to the tournament or anything just interested.

I thought Obama said he wanted to increase BB but it had yet to get passed and such, but if the read ESA at Woodward then it makes sense they read it at St Marks (assuming its the same teams and such).

reparations for who?

African Americans.

Reparations for slavery.