Sign in to follow this  
bluejaydebater

Hire me for 2009 NFL Nats!!

Hey guys, I'm a former high school debater from Kansas City looking to come back into town and see some old friends and judge a little debate. I'm providing all my own travel, accommodations, and transportation to and from the tourney sites. I'll be there for the whole time. I'm a reliable flow judge, well versed in all the events. Email me if you're interested!

tantrup@mac.com

Thanks!

• Downvote 1

Hey guys, I'm a former high school debater from Kansas City looking to come back into town and see some old friends and judge a little debate. I'm providing all my own travel, accommodations, and transportation to and from the tourney sites. I'll be there for the whole time. I'm a reliable flow judge, well versed in all the events. Email me if you're interested!

tantrup@mac.com

Thanks!

clarification: it's 2010.

• Downvote 1

I've spoken to a few schools, but am still looking for a school to judge for at the NDCA, NFL, and CFL tournaments. I debated 3 years for Shawnee Mission West High School in KS and am currently a debater for the University of Texas at Dallas.

e-mail me if you're interested at andrew.baker.utd(at)gmail.com