SPREZZIDENT

girlfriend quiz

this girl already has you whipped, and i dont like it. your with her for 5 minutes and all of a sudden the SPORTS forum has to be about WOMEN????? disgraceful. this should be a safe zone, vag free.

counterpoint

Also, hahahahahaha, sucker, I'll be spending the first Zack Greinke day of the year IN Kauffman. Booyah.

GREINKEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

what is the legal side of the road to drive on in america (call this the super screener)

hahaha

have her get you a beer, but only on the condition that it is the perfect temperature

this is a really good one. so is the rest of your post, but this especially. good work.

In this vein:

Is figure skating a sport? Gymnastics? Cheerleading?

If "yes" to any of those, find someone else...

They are a helluva lot more 'sport' than baseball...

They are a helluva lot more 'sport' than baseball...

At least when i watch baseball i can tell who the winning team was. Sports with objective scoring systems ftw.

At least when i watch baseball i can tell who the winning team was. Sports with objective scoring systems ftw.

Or just maybe that the sports with subjective scoring systems are too complex for *you*

PS - Sports like figure skating do have guidelines on how certain technical elements are scored and how scores are docked points for mistakes, etc. The public just doesnt know this because they are sheep.

Or just maybe that the sports with subjective scoring systems are too complex for *you*

PS - Sports like figure skating do have guidelines on how certain technical elements are scored and how scores are docked points for mistakes, etc. The public just doesnt know this because they are sheep.

Oh im well aware that there is technical scoring for figure skating. Im also aware that "style points" are involved. If 6 different people can score the same routine 6 different ways, i have a hard time enjoying it. I lost all interest back in 02 when there were 2 gold medalists.

INSPIRED BY NORRIS:

Oh, I'm well aware that there are technical standards for good debate. scoring for figure skating. I'm also aware that "style points" are involved. If 5 different people can judge the round 5 different ways, I have a hard time enjoying it. I lost all interest back in 08 when Towson won CEDA.amidoinitrite?

INSPIRED BY NORRIS:

Oh, I'm well aware that there are technical standards for good debate. scoring for figure skating. I'm also aware that "style points" are involved. If 5 different people can judge the round 5 different ways, I have a hard time enjoying it. I lost all interest back in 08 when Towson won CEDA.amidoinitrite?

Good comparison. Which is why whenever a "Is debate a sport" thread comes up, i say no, its a speaking competition.

I wholeheartedly agree. I just thought we were dealing with a larger question of whether or not it was a legitimate form of competition or not. Thus, comparison.

I wholeheartedly agree. I just thought we were dealing with a larger question of whether or not it was a legitimate form of competition or not. Thus, comparison.

I never said figure skating wasnt legitimate, just that its scoring system makes it frustrating to watch.

And if i hadnt been involved with debate for the last 10 years or so id probably not wanna watch it, either.

If im gonna watch someone on ice skates, they should also have a stick for hitting each other with. Also they should sometimes hit a puck towards a net.

shut the fuck up about figure skating. this is a serious question about how to test out a girlfriend. take your talk about some bitch sport (no that's not sexist, the guys doing it are bitches too) to another thread.