Sign in to follow this  
TheF4LL3N

K Of T

Anyone have a nice K of T file? I'll trade you anything kritikal, I have a lot so let me know what your looking for.

I'll give sexual favors in return for a Nice Big K of T file.

• Downvote 1

I would like the Freire shell.

I just cut a pretty slick "patriarchy inevitable" card.

I know that the friere is much better, but if you are willing to trade then send me an email at jarassick@gmail.com

I have a full Freire file willing to trade, has a lot of good stuff with a potential for K of T and framework stuff. PM or email @ mdawgig@cox.net with trade.

• Downvote 1

I have a Freire 1NC shell if you want it(I don't need any evidence in return, especially seeing as it is just a shell).

Don't trade with him: he lacks a soul!

Anyone have a nice K of T file? I'll trade you anything kritikal, I have a lot so let me know what your looking for.

i have a k of t file

Is this the basic K of T?

K of T – Discursive boundaries are bad.

Bleiker, 1997 (Roland Bleiker, Senior Lecturer at the University of Queensland, “Forget IR Theory”, ALTERNATIVES: SOCIAL TRANSFORMATION AND HUMANE GOVERNANCE, Jan-Mar 1997, Vol. 22, Issue 1)

The doorkeepers of IR are those who, knowingly or unknowingly, make sure that the discipline’s discursive boundaries remain intact. Discourses are subtle mechanisms that frame our thinking process. They determine the limits of what can be thought, talked and written. They create systems of exclusion that elevate one group of discourses to a hegemonic status while condemning others to exile. The discursive power of academic disciplines works thus: a statement has to be “within the true” before one can even start to judge whether it is true, false, legitimate or illegitimate. Hence, the doorkeepers inform us what distinguishes serious research about the “facts of the real world” from casual observation is the search for “valid inferences by the systematic use of well-established procedures of inquiry.” Such procedures not only suggest on what grounds things can be studied legitimately, but also decide what issues are worth being assessed in the first place. The doorkeepers remind those who pray for admittance to the temple of IR that only those who abide by the established rules will gain access. Admittance cannot be granted to those who are eager to investigate the process of knowing, to those who intend to redraw the boundaries of “good” and “evil” research. These allegedly unimportant research topics need to be silenced precisely because they run the risk of TURNing into politically significant questions. The systems of exclusion that door-keeping functions uphold are sustained by a whole range of discipline-related procedures. Academic disciplines discipline the production of discourse. They force the creation and exchange of knowledge into preconceived spaces, called debates.

The discourse we use via the affirmative is used to create real political change.

Bleiker, 2000 (Roland; Professor at the Pusan National University. Popular Dissent, Human Agency and Global Politics. Publication Year: 2000, Pg 209)

An approach that perceives language as human activity, rather than a way of categorising phenomena, opens a whole range of opportunities to study the relationship between language and human agency. Hanna Pitkin, for instance, shows how our understanding of action may be enriched by asking no longer what action is or how it functions, but how we talk about it, how language games guide the implementation of this particular aspect of practice. Language thus becomes action itself because 'we use language not merely to talk about action, but to act — to carry on actions, to teach actions, to plan or produce actions, to assess actions done and redress any ways in which they have gone wrong'.