In the mountain region:

Moffat A

Moffat B

Moffat C

Moffat D

G.J. Central A

Fruita A

I will post names later.

So whats the rules for judging at state? What do i need to do to judge, since i will be in town for spring break..

They used to not let first-year-outs judge, but I think that changed last year. If first-year-outs can judge, then all you need to do is show up to the tournament like any other tournament.

Sorry I'm missing so many names - most of the info I have pertains to schools rather than individual teams.

Region I

Ft. Collins Ian/Hope

One Fairview Team

Region II

Creek Hank/Ben

Creek Diane/Partner

Kent Andrew/Will

Kent Mary/Tony

Kent Emma/Phoebe

Region III

?

Region IV

CX was not run at the Region IV State Quals this year.

Region V

Does not exist.

Region VI

Four Moffat Teams.

One Fruita/Monument Team.

One Grand Junction Central Team.

Region VII

?

Region VIII

GW Chase/Madelaine

GW Sam/Miles

GW Tanner/Sarah

GW Jamie/Olivia

Littleton Toby/Tres

Littleton Joe/Partner

So whats the rules for judging at state? What do i need to do to judge, since i will be in town for spring break..

You may want to contact Paul Angelico at CHSAA (303-344-5050) or his secretary Kim Rose to let them know you will be there.

Additionally, you need to agree to judge by CHSAA rules. You need to be willing to follow what is in the CHSAA book, which is an issue for some people. You can find the CHSAA book at http://chsaa.org/activities/speech/pdf/2009-2010%20Speech%20Handbook.pdf. Pay particular attention to the event descriptions/judging paradigms on pages 13-19. Specifically, the stock issues are outlined in CHSAA for CX. Also, there is no "no new in the 2" rule; there is no rule about kritiks; counterplans must be non-topical, etc.

As for being a "first year out," it is ok in CHSAA, though you may be coded against your Region (not just your school) - I can't remember. The no-first-year-out rule is followed by the NFL Districts.

You may want to contact Paul Angelico at CHSAA (303-344-5050) or his secretary Kim Rose to let them know you will be there.

Additionally, you need to agree to judge by CHSAA rules. You need to be willing to follow what is in the CHSAA book, which is an issue for some people. You can find the CHSAA book at http://chsaa.org/activities/speech/pdf/2009-2010%20Speech%20Handbook.pdf. Pay particular attention to the event descriptions/judging paradigms on pages 13-19. Specifically, the stock issues are outlined in CHSAA for CX. Also, there is no "no new in the 2" rule; there is no rule about kritiks; counterplans must be non-topical, etc.

As for being a "first year out," it is ok in CHSAA, though you may be coded against your Region (not just your school) - I can't remember. The no-first-year-out rule is followed by the NFL Districts.

Thank you very much ms. peters!