Sign in to follow this  
Tentacle Monster

Golf Courses Aff

May I receive it as well?

I love george carlin

what's your email? it's on my laptop which i don't have with me so you'll get it later tonight or maybe tomorrow night.

I love your Super Duper Publications 08 card, " students feel good about their work"," for that particular student that needs an extra boost". Perfect tag, I love the happy face sticker part, I think it would be funny to stick them on the opposing team and watch their reactions..

A2 Environment

[ ] Greens keepers are aware of environmental impacts and are creating renewable grass that doesn't impact the environment

Spackler, 80

[Carl, Assistant Greens Keeper, Bushwood Country Club, transcribed from:

Well I have a lot of things that are on order. You know, credit trouble. I'm assistant greens keeper, and they say that doesn't mean anything, you know, until I'm the head greens keeper.

People say, you know, that I'm an idiot or something, you know, because all I do is cut lawns. Well, I'm workin' on it, you know, so I don't ever have to, you know, because one day I'm going to be the head greens keeper in six years, that's my schedule. But, I'm studying a lot of this stuff so I know it, you know like, uh, you know, chinch bugs. Manganese. A lot of people don't even know what that is. Nitrogen.

I invented my own kind of grass, too. Do you know that? Look at this. This is registered. Carl's Backyard Bent. This is a hybrid. This is a cross between blue grass, Kentucky blue grass, featherbed bent, and, ah, northern California sensamia. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play 36 hole on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus belt.

• Upvote 1

Carlin is my favorite comedian of all time. What was great about his material is that so much of it can be applied to debate. Check this out.

Entertaining - and - the liberal refrain.

Sign in to follow this