Sign in to follow this  
policyvirgin

TOC tournaments?!

Thank you! Do you know if there is any flexibility at the TOC if your partner can't make it? can you substitute another team member?

Given the intense competition for qualification spots, you earn your TOC bids as a team and must debate as a team in Kentucky. It is not a matter of flexibility as much as it is about fairness in the qualification process. I hope your partner can change their plans and make it to the Tournament. UK is a beautiful campus and the Tournament is a remarkable and intense learning experience.

I'm pretty sure Oak Park didn't get the arrangements together in time to be able to get the bid for this year.

From what I've been told, they were not able to host a tournament, and none of the other schools in the area could either.

It would have been under the Maine East name, as that was the tournament that was awarded the bids

Pennsbury was moved to next weekend due to the crazy snow we got last two weeks.