Sign in to follow this  
iceicebaby

DULLES

+1. I'm interested in the Nietzsche shell, although I'm sure they change it up round by round..

I'm 99.9% sure you can find the cards for the Anarchy CP 1NC in the UTNIF 2005 Statism/Anarchy campfile. Inside is a rudimentary shell for the Anarchy CP anyway.

Yim i got it from here. I am coaching Dulles right now.

They read the water sanitation aff at the last tournament. They also read the plague aff as well. We have not broken any new advs for them yet. The most recent 1AC's are up on the wiki.

The cites for anarchy will be up on the wiki as soon as i get kevin to put them up.

As far as the nietzsche shell goes we read the following 1NC cards from the UTNIF shell. Owen and Ridley as well as the Surette evidence. Other than that we change our link story based on whatever aff you might be reading.

Any further questions it would be better if you emailed me samin07@gmail.com

Yim i got it from here. I am coaching Dulles right now.

They read the water sanitation aff at the last tournament. They also read the plague aff as well. We have not broken any new advs for them yet. The most recent 1AC's are up on the wiki.

The cites for anarchy will be up on the wiki as soon as i get kevin to put them up.

As far as the nietzsche shell goes we read the following 1NC cards from the UTNIF shell. Owen and Ridley as well as the Surette evidence. Other than that we change our link story based on whatever aff you might be reading.

Any further questions it would be better if you emailed me samin07@gmail.com

wait, i thought the previous poster said he was the Dulles coach?!

what's going on?!

Samin (Policy) is a college debater at UT that is an assistant coach that works (quite well) with Dulles. The poster above may have been their director, who is not as directly involved as Samin is (or may be more directly involved. I do not know).

i am spartacus!

p.s. dulles doesn't run arguments per se, but kevin (esp now with faraz) just get voted up because they're both so small and cute.

Edited by skrz
  • Upvote 1

Who gives a flying fuck? if u can beat dulles by thinking with half of ur asshole, give the fuck up on life and die quietly

Last time we hit dulles, they read the service reification aff, jus sayin. think some shenanigans are occuring on this thread