Sign in to follow this  
Tentacle Monster

Wheatland

So Ben and partner are heading to Berkeley right Jon?

Yes Ben and Brad will be going to Berk. Jon question? When you leaving for wheatland?

oh you could still come after maybe and then judge saturday, I'm sure they would love the extra judge. I'm not entirely sure about staying the night we'd have to talk to Ashley about that and I'm not sure but it would be great to have you there.

oh you could still come after maybe and then judge saturday, I'm sure they would love the extra judge. I'm not entirely sure about staying the night we'd have to talk to Ashley about that and I'm not sure but it would be great to have you there.

I can't this weekend but i am trying to find more times that i can. aka maybe newcastle.

Semis: (i think the term is hidden finals)

Newcastle KZ def. Worland SW

Worland LG def. Chey East SP

From since Newc KZ and Worland SW were 4-0, they just made 1st and 2nd right there, and then Worland LG took 3rd and East took 4th.

Semis: (i think the term is hidden finals)

Newcastle KZ def. Worland SW

Worland LG def. Chey East SP

From since Newc KZ and Worland SW were 4-0, they just made 1st and 2nd right there, and then Worland LG took 3rd and East took 4th.

some other info the Newc Worland round was hidden finals (like they did last year)

Worland was aff and ran a place to call home

Newcastles 1NC was Inflation, Investor Confidence, Health Care good Ptx with econ impact i think, and T SS

the block took everything and i heard that we added a few impact scenarios on Inflation and Health Care

the 2NR was everything