The Spoon

Fort Hays HS

Hey, I am not at liberty to give out bill's shell. that is his intellectual property. i have nothing to do with any transcriptions or anything. If you all want to do that, it's your own business.

However, I am putting together a doubling file that will be available soon on the evazon. I've worked hard on it, and it is fully scripted out thru the 1NR. It will also have a section that answers a lot of frequently asked questions.

thanks

spurlock

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest svfrey

alright, to simplify things, since it's getting to be finals time and I won't be on cross-x at all starting next week, I've uploaded it to mediafire and you will find the link below.

spurlock, I guess you don't really care what I do with my transcription, but if for some reason you do have an issue with what I'm about to do, then feel free to contact me at svfrey@ (removethis) gmail.com

http://www.mediafire.com/?hajy4mwyuyz

• Upvote 1

My file is now available on the Evazon.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to downward747 again. :(

EDIT: Thank you Spurlock for giving me my 2nd green box :) Will reciprocate asap.

Edited by DML
  • Upvote 1

My file is now available on the Evazon.

Endorsed. We had a debate with Spurlock early on in the year against this file--he knows his shit.

Guest fizelly27
what if the 1ac read 4 minutes of adv to the plan and 4 min of disads?

then the 1nc would point out that you read disadvantages to the plan that you have no defense on...

• Upvote 1