neural link

Apple's tablet.

the iPad could potentially be really interesting for paperless debate. not sure how the jumping/sharing process would work, but it would be a lot more intuitive to read off of, especially if someone developed an app for this.

oh, and it's probably cost-prohibitive for most programs right now, but in a few years, who knows.

yeah, quick google search reveals they renamed it. Despite getting the name wrong, flowing would be awesome on an iPad.

I heard there isn't good document software though?

• Downvote 1

The ipad is a fail. All it is is a iphone with a huge ass screen. They even use the same fucking Operating System (Iphone OS). With a price of at least $499 (16gb, no 3G), and 1 GHz processing, I'm damn sure there's a lot of better finds out there. It's almost as bad as the macbook air (it's too cool for CD drives too).

Btw, apple needs a better name for that shit. The iPod shuffle 1st gen looks like a tampon, the 2nd gen looks like a condom wrapper (even has the ring), and now the fucking "iPad?"

Iphones ftw, ipads=fail

Im generally skeptical of Apple, but when I saw the MLB.tv demonstration i was hooked. Its a portable tv.

ipad is gunna make getting book ev so much easier before you couldnt ever get good booke vidence now its easily available

Its the same as a laptop, your not magically going to be able to get every book you need. Go to the library.

so is your laptop.

I dont own a laptop. People look at me like im from Mars at debate tournaments.