Sign in to follow this  
kerpen

2010-2011 Topic Is Military Deployment

The NFHS has announced the 2010-2011 topic.

On a 24-13 vote, the winner is:

Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially reduce its military and/or police presence in one or more of the following: South Korea, Japan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Turkey.

Discuss here:

http://www.cross-x.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=150

• Downvote 1

Military deployment is the movement of armed forces and their logistical support infrastructure. In most of the world's navies, a deployment designates an extended period of duty at sea. The United States Navy recognizes those who complete deployments with a special decoration known as the Sea Service Deployment Ribbon. A Sea Service Ribbon is an award of the United States Navy, United States Coast Guard and the United States Army which recognizes those service members who have performed military duty while stationed on a vessel at sea. Additional awards of the Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, Naval Reserve Sea Service Ribbon.

I am a student of network+ exam and i am so much specialties in the network solution's.

• Downvote 1

Additional awards of the Sea Service Deployment Ribbon, Naval Reserve Sea Service Ribbon.

I am a student of network+ exam and i am so much specialties in the network solution's.

What is up with the terrible grammar in advertisement spam everywhere nowadays?

• Downvote 1

What is up with the terrible grammar in advertisement spam everywhere nowadays?

Stop being a grammar nazi

• Downvote 1

I don't know. It seems too specific. Neg topicality is going to either a) be really easy or B) really suck

Then every team is going to have a general DA for every one of the countries mentioned in the resolution.

Plus extra-T is going to be out the roof for this resolution. The troops have to be used somewhere.

I'm thinking, retrain for space exploration. That's cash.