Johnny Bravo

Cross-X Lab?

Remember this is not mandatory the purpose of this project is to find people with a curiosity for research for next year to begin proposing ideas for arguments and making those arguments pre season. I hope to run this as an open project for any new information concerning the topic and to set up competitions that will not only show the research talent at cross-x but to begin the types of discussion over arguments that will be beneficial for the debate community as a whole.

I know I personally hope to contribute things like free updates and disads etc.

However I know peoples schedules get busy that's part of being a debater. I don't want to add another burden to anyone I just hope people will volunteer to do something beneficial for everyone in debate.

I will not send you emails dictating assignments but rather for ideas on the topic and cards you might feel useful.

• Upvote 1

For those asking for invitations to the group remember to go to you email and accept the invitations.

As of now Liam is the only one who has accepted it.

I wasn't even aware i had accepted it

Has anything been accomplished so far with the lab? If so, will the info be made available to anyone or just those who contributed?

Has anything been accomplished so far with the lab? If so, will the info be made available to anyone or just those who contributed?