Naturally there will be things like Securitization and Fem IR, but as i was reading through peoples replies to the poll, there was discussion of very specificly linked kritiks. What are they?

• Downvote 1

As usual cap. Although its going to be a very advantage specific form of the cap debate.

Lacan perhaps?

Also terror talk.

To who?

To Ward Churchill. I think he wants it all for himself.

But really, the links are a lot better considering the topic is foreign.

• Upvote 1

Foucault.

Yea this topic is set up perfectly for a Fucko debater.

On the aff side argue the military is the main perpetrator of bioptx.

Neg side wait for fools to say they solve the K and spread them on

1. gov. can't solve/entrenches the problem

2. alt. solves case

The way to frame this is that there's a risk of the k and guaranteed solvency via the alt. (that is after you apply # 1 to the perm db8) therefore there's no reason to not vote neg.

• Downvote 1

Cuse you look externally removing bases from other countries yet we forget about our own bases in Nevada and New Mexico where our own native people are still genocide on a daily basis? Does that work. I can come up with a better link later

• Downvote 1

yeah, it's like evan says but with lots of other little links next to it. Focus on external imperialism overlooks/legitimizes the colonial order that oppresses native peoples.

Cuse you look externally removing bases from other countries yet we forget about our own bases in Nevada and New Mexico where our own native people are still genocide on a daily basis? Does that work. I can come up with a better link later

yeah, it's like evan says but with lots of other little links next to it. Focus on external imperialism overlooks/legitimizes the colonial order that oppresses native peoples.

I...I was joking...

I...I was joking...

THIS IS SOOOOO SERIOUS HOW CAN YOU JOKE ABOUT THE OPPRESSION OF NATIVE PEOPLES!!!!!!

:Rocket::schuss::Flame:

quick note to Kevin: that just shows your disregard towards the first people

Edited by Sweet Ev
  • Upvote 3

THIS IS SOOOOO SERIOUS HOW CAN YOU JOKE ABOUT THE OPPRESSION OF NATIVE PEOPLES!!!!!!

:Rocket::schuss::Flame:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it Evan again.

does anyone have a Give Back The Land CP I could take a look at?

I've heard about this CP, but I've never actually seen it. I wouldn't mind looking at it..

Don't read it as a CP. Read it one-off as a criticism. Like OU.

I wouldn't suggest making fun of churchill considering that i will be cutting these posts as links.

kthnx

I think that with a bit more work, Hillman K could be huge next year. I think it would even work against those securitization affs, (maybe with CP: USFG should send everyone to war). Hillman probably wouldn't link to the "Oh No! War! Let's go have a genocide!" At the same time, you would get the "war is good" stuff as a NB to the CP.

EDIT:

This is a completely wrong interpretation of Hillman. Hillman says that we should "go to war" in a metaphorical sense, by examining war so that we learn about why we love war, so that we can stop loving it.

Edited by Checkmate
I was wrong

I wouldn't suggest making fun of churchill considering that i will be cutting these posts as links.

kthnx

here i'll write one for you

LINK: tommy is a motherfucker

wilson 10

• Upvote 2