TheScuSpeaks

Dollhouse

joss whedon isn't allowed to do anything substantial post-buffy. it's an industry rule. also, dollhouse sucked hard.

Well, season one sucked more than words can describe
also, dollhouse sucked hard.

Based on what I saw of season 1, this is correct. Bad acting, predictable plot, and other things that bored me.

Based on what I saw of season 1, this is correct. Bad acting, predictable plot, and other things that bored me.

The first half of that season, maybe slightly more wasn't very good. It was slow build up for the rest of arc, which got condensed into season two. When I posted this thread there was a decent twist.

I liked Buffy and Angel well enough I guess. But it had way too much teen angst for me (actually, I don't think I finished either of those shows). But I really enjoyed firefly/Serenity, and I liked what Dollhouse had become, and I wish it had an extra season or two to get the passing and plot details right.

EDIT: The Buffy episode Hush is still one of the best things in TV history, though.