Jstockton

Oak Park River Forest?

It is indeed replacing the maine east regatta. after last year's mishaps at the tournament, including breaking and stealing things, the maine east administration is not reauthorizing the tournament. oprf will be the same weekend (last one in february after harvard and berkeley) and will retain the semis bid. I believe it will be referred to as the maine east regatta as well.

It is indeed replacing the maine east regatta. after last year's mishaps at the tournament, including breaking and stealing things, the maine east administration is not reauthorizing the tournament. oprf will be the same weekend (last one in february after harvard and berkeley) and will retain the semis bid. I believe it will be referred to as the maine east regatta as well.

are you 100% sure about this? i heard oprf was having some trouble getting their own administration to allow for the tournament.

and lol @ the concept of "the maine east regatta at oprf"

are you 100% sure about this? i heard oprf was having some trouble getting their own administration to allow for the tournament.

and lol @ the concept of "the maine east regatta at oprf"

i am not sure. as of early november this is true, i believe, as i asked david song (the oprf coach/cdl co-director) about this at umich, and i basically surmised his response in my earlier post. however recent changes in oprf's administration's attitude may indeed have occured unbeknownst to me. from whom did you hear about these changes, though? as of recently my squad and i are intending to attend oprf.

i am not sure. as of early november this is true, i believe, as i asked david song (the oprf coach/cdl co-director) about this at umich, and i basically surmised his response in my earlier post. however recent changes in oprf's administration's attitude may indeed have occured unbeknownst to me. from whom did you hear about these changes, though? as of recently my squad and i are intending to attend oprf.

Apparently the school board took a vote and decided against holding the Maine East Regatta at OPRF. i heard this second hand from someone who had a conversation with james hanley this morning

Apparently the school board took a vote and decided against holding the Maine East Regatta at OPRF. i heard this second hand from someone who had a conversation with james hanley this morning

james hanley=reliable source?

can somebody from OPRF either confirm or deny that the tournament is occurring with(or without) the semis bid Maine East had? thanks

at this time, it seems unlikely that we'll have the tournament. if it is held, it will not be at the school, and since that administrative decision was made only recently, odds that we will be able to host it in a hotel on such short notice are slim.

shut up kevin hirn.

I think I know the conversation you're referring to, and under no conditions should anyone trust anything that person says/has said.

I understand official OPRF announcements have been sparse, but trust me, we are telling you everything that we know. This is what I know: there WILL be a tournament. It will not be at OPRF.

Details to come.

Edited by fukoh

this is by no way official, but one of the glenbrooks schools may hold it

and dont be dissing john hazinski