gargamel

B O R D E R L A N D S

Love it. Just started playing it a few days ago. I like how different the game feels as opposed to other first person shooters. The unique upgrading system is pretty neat as leaves room for a lot of strategy in multiplayer coop. Online play is just awesome, dont need to say much here. It just rocks.

There are soooo many different guns, it's ridiculous. I was pretty upset to find out there are only 50 levels, but heard they're expanding it to 70 or 80.

It's a great game. I've only played it while at a friends house, though. I have yet to get a 360. I would love to try it online, but his internet is jack crap.

its a rip off of fall out

you're absolutely right, what with fallout's skill trees and classes and vehicles. and how borderlands totally ripped off the VATS system fallout uses. I mean, borderlands even uses fallout's engine, the unreal engine. It might as well just be called fallout 4, right?

fucking idiot.

p.s. i fucking love the 3 main fallout games, but calling borderlands a rip off is just silly.