Sign in to follow this  
flowing king

Blake Judging

Hey all,

I'm looking to get hired for Blake. I debated 4 years at New Trier and I now debate at Macalester College in St. Paul and coach at Eden Prairie High School.

I don't need transportation since I'm already in the cities and already have a bed at the tournament, but would appreciate food and a little pay for the tournament.

Interested? Shoot me an email at afreedma@macalester.edu

Edited by sailsunfish
I have a place to stay

Hey everybody. My name is Tim Knoedler, and I'm looking to get hired for Blake to judge policy. Debated in high school, now debate in college. Don't need transportation or a room, just need some judging money. E-mail me at tknoedle@trinity.edu

Hi. I'm Sam Glenzer, I'm looking to be hired for Blake. I help out and judge for SPASH, I debated for two years and this is my fourth year judging this year and I've judged approximately 40 varsity rounds in state and at national tournaments this year, including breaks. I already have transport and a place to stay at. And if needed, I will judge LD.

You can contact me at 715-498-7641, or at sglen901@gmail.com

Ian Miller, a Wake Forest College debater, is available to judge at Blake. Please contact me at jklopote@wisp.k12.wi.us before the 16th of December to hire him. Best offer will be accepted. He does NOT need lodging and is more than qualified.

Thanks,

Joe K

SPASH Debate