MakeitRainAff

CFL Qualifiers -- Judges Needed!

hey im looking for a judge for CFL if i dont find one i cant go not having any luck. ill be honest we prob wont be able to pay you because thats how our budget is. but plz pm me or something.

• Downvote 1

I'll go ahead and sticky this for you guys. It might also help if you let people know where CFLs are at and what times the rounds are. I might even throw my hat into the ring if the times are right.

Tonganoxie, Saturday December 5, 8 am to 8 pm.

Those times are not a misprint. This is a one-day, six-round tournament.

STA is seeking hired judges as well in the event that our usual judge list doesn't produce three judges for all rounds. We will pro-rate our judging fees for judges who can't cover the entire day.

At least part of the rationale is that everyone that competes can count it as one of their four tournaments to qualify for State. This is important to several of the coaches that make up the CFL Diocese.

Note, I said that is part of the reason. I'm certain that other coaches have their perspectives on why everyone should be gauranteed 6 rounds.

We(BV) also need judges for CFL. Same policy that West has. Each team needs to provide its own judge for ALL of the tournament. We had 2/3 of our judges bail on us.

Tournament is at Tonganoxie 8AM to 8PM

I believe we have a bus going up there from BV. If you would like to hitch a ride with us.

While I am at it, Regionals Judges Would also be very much appreciated