Sign in to follow this  
westj

political capital cards

Im looking for a file with political capital cards. Like Social Services cost political capital. Homecut or camp file I dont care. I need it soon. PM me or post here.

I have a pretty big file with pol cap links, no links, link turns, pol cap exists, doesn't exist, winners win, etc. It's also got pop/unpop and some old-ish U and non-U, as well as some other generic tix stuff.

What do you have to trade for it?

I have a pretty big file with pol cap links, no links, link turns, pol cap exists, doesn't exist, winners win, etc. It's also got pop/unpop and some old-ish U and non-U, as well as some other generic tix stuff.

What do you have to trade for it?

there have been a million link and internal link files put out by camps that probably contain the same or better cards than yours has

and "oldish" uniqueness is worthless in a decent politics debate, but luckily politics updates are incredibly easy to cut yourself, just get on google news

for anyone that might happen to think it's in their best interest to "trade" with this guy - here's some evidence that is more than enough for what you need, just cut some updates and you're set

http://www.mediafire.com/?ghmmtuxdij3