Sign in to follow this  
SPREZZIDENT

2012 mlb all star game: kansas city

pre empt: to those of you saying "wow so far away lol stupid to get excited now"--it's going to be the next time a pro sport event in kansas city is nationally televised, so shut up

pre empt over

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!

cross-x tailgate party roll call starting now

me!

Why get excited for something that is 2.5 years away. That's right, I went there anyway.

same thing holds for if you are tferg and today is miley cyrus's 15.5th birthday.

I thought that ship would've sailed like a year and a half ago.

Is this official? cuz i heard rumors

And All star tickets arent on sale to the general public. I know this for I was in St. Louis this past summer and had no way to get them.

Being a royals season ticket holder or an mlb bigwig is the only way to do it that i know of.

Norris is right, season ticket holders get first refusal I believe. MLB obviously holds an allotment of tickets. I'm not sure if refusal rights will be extended to people who own partial season ticket plans, if they do, fuck yes I'm buying a partial plan.

From the LAA website, home of the 2010 ASG:

Place a deposit for 2010 Season Seats and secure 2010 All-Star Game Options!

Be a part of the excitement of Angels Baseball during the 2010 season! Place your Season Seat Deposit today and then purchase 2010 Season Seats in order to ensure your chance at a limited number of All-Star Game purchase options! $500 per seat deposits are non-refundable and must be applied toward a 2010 Season Seat or mini-plan package. This is a ticket package request ONLY for the 2010 regular season. It does not guarantee or imply tickets will be available for purchase in buyer's preferred season or mini plan package, preferred seating and/or dates upon redemption.

Secure Your 2010 All-Star Game Options

Ticket purchase options to the 2010 MLB All-Star Game or related events are subject to availability and relocation and will be offered to 2010 Season Seat Holders based on account seniority in accordance with MLB and Angels Baseball standard terms and conditions. Complete information on Season Seat Holder 2010 MLB All-Star Game ticket purchase options will be confirmed prior to regular Season Seat selections in January 2010.

The Full Season Plan

When you become an Angels' Season Seat holder in 2010, you secure better seat locations, exclusive Season Seat Holder amenities, plus the greatest savings on ticket prices! Your package includes tickets to all the remaining regular season home games, plus the opportunity to purchase tickets for all Postseason home games.

Buy 2 Seats, Get 2 Free

This popular program will be entering its 10th season. Buy any 2 full season seats in the View All-Star Level or Lower View Box and get two (2) full season seats of equal value for FREE!