Sign in to follow this  
debatease24

The Blake Tournament

Hey all,

I know Minnesota is a bit of a distance but I do know that some of you have made it out my direction in the past - it was great seeing Littleton at last year's Blake tournament. I would like to an extend an invite to the mountain region to attend the 2009 Blake tournament. You can ask past travelers, such as Chris Crowe, about the fantastic hotel-centered tournament in downtown Minneapolis which is always fully decked out for the holiday season. We are very excited that we will are an octos bid in policy debate this year for the first time ever!

Any how, I would love to see some faces from Colorado. Please let me know if you have any questions - I am posting the link to the full invite. I am not on cross-x hardly at all any more but my e-mail address is: kelly.nickel@gmail.com

http://www.joyoftournaments.com/mn/blake/info.asp

Hey all,

I'm looking to get hired for Blake. I debated 4 years at New Trier and I now debate at Macalester College in St. Paul and coach at Eden Prairie High School.

I don't need transportation since I'm already in the cities and already have a bed at the tournament, but would appreciate food and a little pay for the tournament.

Interested? Shoot me an email at afreedma@macalester.edu

Edited by sailsunfish
I have a place to stay