Sign in to follow this  
JFS

UOP

You'll have the usual suspects. St. Francis and Logan will probably have teams, maybe a couple other schools from the Bay Area, and also there will be a number of teams from the central valley. It's okay but not exactly bid-level competition.

The teams from the valley that I know are going are Sanger, Bullard, and Hoover. Sanger will have an army there, Bullard has 1 policy team I think, and my partner and I are the only policy team from Hoover.

UOP is a "fun" tournament, and they have awesome food... its the best invitational food i have ever had, but the Tournament director is a jerk. Because he personally screwed 4 of our policy teams over, our team now refers to him as "Master Bates"

UOP is a "fun" tournament, and they have awesome food... its the best invitational food i have ever had, but the Tournament director is a jerk. Because he personally screwed 4 of our policy teams over, our team now refers to him as "Master Bates"

no, not at all

I heard that the only legit judge on that finals panel (Goldberg) was pretty furious that McClatchy lost ; )

But whatever.

Edited by TheHutt

nah there were two legit parli judges and one lay

the one that voted mcclatchy was a little out there.

but they were a good team

Congratulations to Sanger for a fine tournament. End. Of. Discussion. Any McClatchy debater caught ripping this tournament or the judges or their opponents in this forum will be properly taken care of.