Sign in to follow this  
Snarf

H1N1

Why hasn't anyone cut an H1N1 aff yet? Same as TB, but with much more recent evidence.

Why hasn't anyone cut an H1N1 aff yet? Same as TB, but with much more recent evidence.

one has cut an h1n1 aff. actually every camp has. its called healthcare.

one has cut an h1n1 aff. actually every camp has. its called healthcare.

I think he's probably referencing a smaller affirmative. More centered in on H1N1.

I've cut a few cards and wouldn't mind co-op'ing.

if you mean like H1N1 is coming now and its gonna merge with AIDS and make a super disease caleld swaids. NUDI cut it, find it in the Sophmore Healthcare Aff we did a better job on that one than the senior :P

Dulles high from texas runs this as their aff, look at the wiki.

A link would be appreciated.

1) Only their inherency evidence from a qualified source on the H1N1 virus. The second most qualified piece of evidence is WebMD Health News Analyst. After thats its mostly the AP.

(note: i don;'t know who the ap is quoting + I may have missed one or two)

2) [insert]

You have to make inroads on their spiraling out of control argument/tipping point/it goes exponential in the future.

3) [insert]

Disad turns the case.

4) Disad outweighs. Your impact is a joke. Just like 99% of other flus--using anomolies to guide policy is backwards and shifts attention from real concerns.

http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm

The proportion of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) based on the 122 Cities Report was low and within the bounds of what is expected at this time of year. However, 49 pediatric deaths related to 2009 H1N1 flu have been reported to CDC since April 2009, including three deaths reported this week.

Edited by nathan_debate

Sign in to follow this