The Tick

Kanye and the VMA's

Beyonce, Kanye, and Taylor Swift are all wastes of skin... I do agree with Kanye that Taylor Swift sucks but Beyonce is much, if at all better. Obama's comment was hilarious, although will probably end up getting him in trouble if it hasn't already

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPOiqtf2FTE&feature=fvw

this girl will never receive sympathy from me regardless of who says what to her, because she deserves every insult/slight she will ever receive

That was moderately funny (until the end, at least), but still doesn't come anywhere close to ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q

Hmm, eerily like Jed Bartlet calling Gov. Richie a .22 calibre mind in a .357 magnum world.

Style points for a schweet West Wing nod

anyone see Kanye's apology on Leno? i thought it was pretty sincere. Like he almost started crying

Thats because Leno asked him about his dead mom....weak sauce....

My only question is why does society pay so much attention to idiots with crappy music? fish sticks mother fucker.

Because taylor swift has become the writer of the nerdy teen girl anthems, since she is less slutty than miley cyrus, she has stuck on...

i don't mean to interrupt, i'll let you finish, but WGLF IS ONE(SOME) OF THE GREATEST POSTER(S) OF ALL TIME

obama got 10 man points for calling kanye a jackass. hate him, always have, this incident just made my arguments way more public.