RoyersMWD

Nebraska 09-10

Congrats to Connor & Snelly for generally kicking ass at Westside! Also congratulations to the Wondertwins/Harold & Kumar for closing out novice finals.

Yup, it was just a Nebraska thing, you just wouldn't understand. All of our power levels are well over 9000, its the corn I tell ya.

But that's IMPOSSIBLE

good job at fremont to both millard west teams that broke, as well as jay. it was a good time.

Hi. I was bored and on a whim checked the JOT site. Seems like both Kearney and Millard North are hosting debate tournaments next week. Who is going where? This is strange and will potentially create two really small tournaments.

i'm fairly certain that just the speech side of millard north. in any case, millard south will be at kearney.

i'm fairly certain that just the speech side of millard north. in any case, millard south will be at kearney.

Millard south is goign to kearney as well

Epic redundancy!

Thanks for the clarification; we'll be there also. I'm glad everyone's going to Kearney. Looks like it's going to be a pretty good tournament. Hopefully an entire school won't catch the plague and pull out of the tournament this year ;)

Hey there, just checking in finally hit ptx in wyoming so we can just call it even lol

one of you hoes should post the dates of state and districts. kthx.

Can't tell you where it'll be, but districts are on the weekend at March 12/13. State, as far as I can tell, is March 19/20.

I would also like to note that I am not a ho.