RoyersMWD

Nebraska 09-10

Millard West will be sending the Mutants and 2 novice teams. Scrubs and Wonder Twins not in attendance.

Edited by Wilcox

Sweet, looks like we will be having a great pool, why arent the scrubs going to be there?

They both have the SAT that weekend.

NE teams that broke at KCKCC:

Westside RE

Millard South SG

Millard West MA

Millard West MB

And a big congrats to Greg on getting second speaker

Doubles happening now.

All 4 Nebraska teams that broke picked up their doubles round. BIG congrats to Westside, Millard South, and Millard West. Octas tomorrow.

Millard South SG won on a 2-1 and is in quarters against Pembroke Hill BS

Millard West AM won on a 2-1 and is in quarters against Jenks

Westside lost on a 3-0 to Pembroke Hill

The Millard West girls lost on a 2-1.

Way to go. Good luck in quarters

Also- congrats to all of the NE teams who broke, but especially to Scrubs who made it to semis and thus picked up a TOC bid. Strong work

Edited by rjk

Congrats to all the Nebraska teams at KCKCC for a good showing it outs. The teams I judged all looked good. It's good to know there's still a strong policy force in Nebraska.

holla to west for gettin that bid. proud of you boys. and good job tim and fred on the coaching and getting west's first bid in a long time.

Congratulations guys. Getting a bid is a huge accomplishment and you deserve it. Keep up the ass-kicking for the rest of the season!

Hey lets be careful not to wish too much kicking...all of the asses are fair game except for those that belong to your neighbors on 144th and Q.

exxxxxactly. which reminds me to also publicly congratulate Tyler Snelldog for carrying his partner with no experience to the bid round as a junior. You my boy snelling. erybody in the state should give snell props. good work

exxxxxactly. which reminds me to also publicly congratulate Tyler Snelldog for carrying his partner with no experience to the bid round as a junior. You my boy snelling. erybody in the state should give snell props. good work

thanks ian :)

My revised statement:

Congratulations [everybody]. [Doing well] is a huge accomplishment and you deserve it. Keep up the [good work] for the rest of the season [and beyond]!

(but really, congrats Snelling and Mary. Your showing this weekend was by all accounts amazing. Also Mary, I'm impressed by the way you learned to change gender and play the blues. The Millard West Mutants also deserve a shout out for powering their way to Octs)

My revised statement:

(but really, congrats Snelling and Mary. Your showing this weekend was by all accounts amazing. Also Mary, I'm impressed by the way you learned to change gender and play the blues.

I see what you did there, crafty

Thanks everybody, and I want to echo the congrats to Tyler. I was very impressed in the rounds I judged him. I also want to thank South and Westside, its really cool to see the Nebraska schools banding together and helping each other out with flows/strats/etc. before rounds.

I heard Greg won't be @ LSW this weekend, but we'll see everyone else this Saturday!

• Downvote 1

I'm a little late here. But way to be Nebraska for showing KCKCC outrounds who's boss. Special congrats to Gonzaba for being in the bid round his first tournament. I'm looking forward to debating you all this year; it's gonna be a good time.

Just wondering if anyone's got access to the internet right now that's at LSW and how things are looking? I know we probably have an hour or two before breaks, but it'd be great if someone could post what's going down with breaks.

Varsity was Millard South SG over Millard South Mary/partner in a coach's decision, and Millard West BM is currently debating Patonville (MO) in semifinals.

Congratulations to the Mutants for winning the first Nebraska tournament, and props to the Millard West novices for closing out finals.

It's going to be a long interesting season.

it will. im already impressed with the depth of teams. it seems like four of the top teams have broken already at some bid tournaments. shits lookin up for nebraska debate. get it !

Wow, it's been a suuuuper long time since I've posted on cross-x.

Anyway, just wanted to congratulate everyone involved with LSW. I was beyond impressed with all of the rounds I saw. Definitely a good start to the year.