Oscar the Grouch

college football 2009

yea dude thats honestly just my bad. Losing Suh hurts obviously but I like Pelini a lot and he will have them ready to play on the defensive side of the ball. The big 12 is simply a better conference when Nebraska is playing well, and i love teams that are strong defensively. I only saw them play about three times this year and dont know what the potential is for the offense to improve.

i was told by someone about a year ago who had been to Iowa, Penn State, Michigan and Ohio State football games that Nebraska was a necessary atmosphere to experience. I hope at some point to make it out there.

I can't believe you left Nebraska out of this list. While I am biased being a Husker fan, there isn't a question that they will be a stronger force next year. Not a national championship force but I wouldn't put Big 12 champions past them and a BCS bid.

big 12 north champions, yes

big 12 champions? gotta win in arlington. don't see it happening.

came pretty close. do you think texas or oklahoma will get better?

I like our chances. We should have some good momentum going into that game. Most of our tough games next year (Texas, MO, KU) are at home. The only big challenges away will be A&M and OK State. Our offense did actually look like a functioning team against Arizona (who doesn't have a terrible defense). Plus we are bringing in some pretty good recruits on that side of the ball.

I am not saying its a definite, but ruling us out is just dumb.

• Upvote 1

Penn State will suck it big next year. Offensive line will look better. Running game will still be there... but without a veteran QB the offense will look anemic and on the defensive side of the ball, linebacker U will need to reload big time after losing what is arguably the top linebacker trio in the country (and at worst, top 5). Too bad I cant say the same about the rest of our units... but we are known as linebacker U for a reason I suppose.

It sucks losing a bowl game with your starting secondary suspended, but its kinda refreshing that Mark Dantonio has some semblance of discipline over the program. Unlike Nick "Yeah, go ahead and do cocaine" Saban.

Personally, I would love it if USC were given the death penalty.

You must spread Reputation around before giving it to Ankur again.

Hiring Kiffin is slightly questionable but any staff with monte kiffin, orgeron, and chow has some serious potential to succeed with players the caliber that USC has on its roster as well as the guys those men can recruit.

USC wont be down for long

Hiring Kiffin is slightly questionable but any staff with monte kiffin, orgeron, and chow has some serious potential to succeed with players the caliber that USC has on its roster as well as the guys those men can recruit.

USC wont be down for long