Oscar the Grouch

college football 2009

eric mangini? that's not college football, but...

http://www.wgnamerica.com/sports/sns-ap-fbn-browns-nflpa,0,6510197.story

WASHINGTON (AP) — The NFL Players Association is trying to set up a meeting with Cleveland Browns players this week to talk about coach Eric Mangini's practices, a person at the union told The Associated Press on Monday.

The person, who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity to protect the Browns players' confidentiality, said the union is looking into what has been going on in Cleveland this season because of concerns about health and safety.

I take it back, fire his ass. That fuck up at teh end of the Missoura game was of Weissian proportions.

I take it back, fire his ass. That fuck up at teh end of the Missoura game was of Weissian proportions.

Who throws three consecutive times out of the end zone?

Fucking Mangino.

the third was a draw play

Doesnt matter. All the had to do was run the ball 3 times to burn Missoura's timeout and take 80 seconds off the clock, leaving them with no timeouts and a minute and half to kick a game tying fieldgoal.

If he gets teh first down...he wins.

Meh, its rumored that Kansas likes Charlie Strong if they fire Mangino... and Strong is gonna be an awesome head coach. Actually Sev... I've heard stuff about UVA possibly making a play for Strong at some point too.

i don't care about mangino's coaching moves at the end of the game, because it's a minor miracle that he even had this team ready to play. he's as good as gone, and it's all lew perkins' fault. lew perkins sucks. he is a terrible person. he threw the unnecessary fit over the joecollege thing and now he's head hunting and asking players to give him some excuses to fire him so he can get out of the 6.6 mil he promised mangino after the orange bowl win. he's a fucking prick. i wish he'd get fired instead of mark. mark's done something good for the program. lew's just a fucking cock

as bad as the big 10 is... it delights me to see the big 12 again wallow with the bottom feeders.

i'd put ou, tech, a&m, okie state, texas, or nebraska against anyone in the big 10.

not sure about a&m or ou or tech at this point. nebraska, if they're hot. texas, obviously. okie state, probably. ou at the beginning of the season sure, but not now. tech? a&m? now you are reaching.

the big 10 has no pass d and they struggle against qb's that know how to move.

tam has been good and bad this season as had tech and ou. If all three if those teams show up with their 'not shitty' plan they could easily hand it to a lot of teams.

tcu, boise state, texas, and one of either florida and alabama will probably be undefeated going into the bowl game.

iowa has only one tough game remaining, against ohio state.

i think Cincinnati will lose to pittsburgh or west virginia or both.

its possible that 6 teams could finish the regular season/conference championship games undefeated but it looks almost certain that at least 3 will. yay college football

yay college football.

ill prolly only be excited for two more games the rest of the year. florida alabama and ohio state in the rose bowl. TCU murdering whoever comes out of the ACC is depressing, and the 42-17 beatdown Florida will put down on Texas will be even worse. Tebow will walk into the end zone untouched two or three times.

my only hope is for Alabama to beat florida. at least then i might get to see a pro style offense in a meaningful game.

the 42-17 beatdown Florida will put down on Texas will be even worse. Tebow will walk into the end zone untouched two or three times.

LOL

nobody hates florida more than me dave. it kills me to say thats whats going to happen. youve seen your guys try to tackle right?

I don't count the a&m game as a regular showing for our defense. The rivalry ensures that it's always a close game, no matter how terrible tamu is playing and how great we are.

Tebow has a heisman and a championship, neither of which he deserves. This is Colt's year. If anyone in college football deserves either of those, it's him.