Oscar the Grouch

college football 2009

Before Spurrier admitted to screwing up his choice, I really was thinking it was Lane Kiffin who didn't pick Tebow...mainly because the asshole would do something like that (and this is coming from a Tennessee fan).

i dont know bout y'all, but i cant wait to see daryll clark pull a

with his 6'2" 240 frame and 3% body fat.

a beast that was cut from his high school chess team

:(

He got cut because he would level whoever he lost against.

Penn State is going to be sick, I'll pick them over OSU for Big Ten champs (and not just because fuck ohio!)

Michigan: maybe this year we will drop the football less oh god don't let us be the next notre dame.

Before Spurrier admitted to screwing up his choice, I really was thinking it was Lane Kiffin who didn't pick Tebow...mainly because the asshole would do something like that (and this is coming from a Tennessee fan).

An asshole that has an amazing recruiting class

and this was frightening to watch, they both couldve been seriously injured

actually its hilarious that tebow wasn't picked, he's a douchebag

A douchebag that has the honor to reject every one of the 50 sex offers he gets a day

Edited by Elegant Universe

A douchebag that has the honor to reject every one of the 50 sex offers he gets a day

Do you account for 49 of these or what?

• Upvote 2

An asshole that has an amazing recruiting class

Don't get me wrong, Kiffin is a great coach and has incredible recruiting skills (just look at what he did as USC for proof of that). However, he's still an asshole, but maybe that's why he's great.

Penn State is going to be sick, I'll pick them over OSU for Big Ten champs (and not just because fuck ohio!)

Michigan: maybe this year we will drop the football less oh god don't let us be the next notre dame.

I'm very worried. On offense we have all new receivers. We have three new linemen. On defense we have a new secondary (which was a weak spot last year) and both ends are new with little depth.

I think Illinois may beat us if Juice and the guys keep track of the football. Anyone who thinks Pryor isnt a stud in the making is just fooling themselves. And anyone who thinks Iowa doesnt have a legit shot at it is also just nuts. That was a team that had the worst health and chemistry last year and they still fielded a competent team.

http://vault.sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1158168/index.htm

first of all, this is the subheading: "He's a Heisman Trophy winner and a two-time national champion, but the Florida quarterback will tell you he does his most important and rewarding work off the football field"

Really, Tim Tebow does amazing things for people off the field? i had forgotten that in the 6 months off I have had since last football season when it was consistently pounded into my head.

"There, just north of the antiques village, a southbound semi sat on the shoulder on a recent July evening, its driver a picture of surliness as an officer wrote him up. Cruising past in the opposite direction in his customized white GMC van, Jim Williams issued this instruction to one of his seven passengers: "Tim, duck your head."

"Yes, sir," replied Florida quarterback Tim Tebow from his uncomfortable—and illegal—position on the floor of the vehicle. When the traveling party turned out to have one more member than the van had seats, the most valuable player on the defending national champions had insisted on being the one to ride without a seat belt."

TIM TEBOW RIDES WITHOUT A SEAT BELT, BREAKING THE LAW AND PUTTING HIMSELF IN DANGER .. FOR OTHERS

"It's one of my favorite things to do," Tebow said during the drive, making it sound as if he were bound for Walt Disney World rather than this razor-wire-ribboned stalag 35 miles northeast of Gainesville. "You're talking to guys who have no hope, no support, who have been totally written off by the world."

... yea that does sound like fun ... for everyone involved ...

"Watching Tebow zip passes into the seams of opposing defenses, lower his shoulder in short yardage and exhort his teammates like King Henry V on St. Crispin's Day, one might think that he was put on this earth just to run coach Urban Meyer's spread offense. Watching him pace the floor of a gymnasium packed with 660 wayward men hanging on his every syllable is to realize that regardless of what position Tebow eventually plays in the NFL, and for how long, the football phase of his life is merely a means to a greater end."

no comment

Now Bob Tebow has a question of his own: "Have you heard the story of Timmy's birth?"

Even if you have, it's worth hearing from the mouth of his father: "When I was out in the mountains in Mindanao, back in '86, I was showing a film and preaching that night. I was weeping over the millions of babies being [aborted] in America, and I prayed, 'God, if you give me a son, if you give me Timmy, I'll raise him to be a preacher.'" Not long after, Bob and Pam Tebow conceived their fifth child. It was a very difficult pregnancy. "The placenta was never properly attached, and there was bleeding from the get-go," Bob recalls. "We thought we'd lost him several times." Early in the pregnancy Pam contracted amebic dysentery, which briefly put her in a coma. Her doctors, fearful that medications they had given her had damaged the fetus, advised her to abort it. She refused, and on Aug. 14, 1987, Pam delivered a healthy if somewhat scrawny Timothy Richard Tebow.

"All his life, from the moment he could understand, I told him, 'You're a miracle baby,'" Bob recalls. "'God's got a purpose for you, and at some point I think He's going to call you to preach.'

so Tebow was conceived because his dad was crying over United States abortion?

"Even Meyer would admit, however, that the Tebow Effect can be disruptive. Various Gators assistants were approaching DefCon 1 in the hours before last January's BCS title game against Oklahoma: Fifteen or so players were not in their rooms at the team hotel and couldn't be found. It turned out they'd been summoned to Tebow's room, where the quarterback admitted that the immense pressure of the looming title game had begun to distract him, wear him down. Thumbing through his Bible (the one with timmy inscribed on the cover), he'd chanced upon a passage in Matthew that gave him a measure of calm and that he wanted to share with them: Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

they are out past their bedtimes for bible study!!! look thats just the first page and a half, you have to read the whole thing. otherwise you just wont understand how amazing he is.

• Upvote 1

how does any of that make him a d-bag...?

Pros:

He gives hope to people that have none, (prison inmates, you didn't quote that part of the article) reguardless of your own views of Christianity

Cons:

OH NOES TEBOW RODE WITH NO SEATBELT ON!!!!11!!!1!

if you're a florida fan, you'll never look at him as a douchebag so there's no point in having this discussion...you see this effect on tom brady and several other good players

if you're not a florida fan, you know he's a douchebag

if you're not a florida fan and you don't know he's a douchebag, you don't follow sports OR you are sexually attracted to him

how does any of that make him a d-bag...?

Pros:

He gives hope to people that have none, (prison inmates, you didn't quote that part of the article) reguardless of your own views of Christianity

Cons:

OH NOES TEBOW RODE WITH NO SEATBELT ON!!!!11!!!1!

the con is that the writers dick was so full of tebow's cock that he tried to talk about how amazing tebow is because he put himself in harms way by refusing a seat belt. what a guy.

im a christian too, and to say that these people have no hope unless tim tebow shows up is a slap to their faces. and im pretty sure jesus said something about being quiet about your good works, not inviting a ton of media to report on how good of a person you are. why cant i read an article on tebow about how he is working on his passing? is he?