highlandmike

WFI might not go to see Harry Potter!

stupid people throwing stuff out the windows and getting caught with weed.

That sucks? haha. Harry Potters cool and everything but lets not waste space on the server complaining about not being able to see it on the sunday after it comes out.

DUMBLEDORE DIES!!!!!!!!

saw the movie and sat next to a family of people in costumes who literally cried their eyes out in that part

they even raised these stupid little sticks at the funeral part

i hate people

saw the movie and sat next to a family of people in costumes who literally cried their eyes out in that part

i hate people

You obviously didn't see the movie. The funeral was one of the parts that was left out - apparently, to be a part of the 7th movie.

And don't hate. I dressed up and saw the movie at 3:15am with friends. It was epic.

• Upvote 1

i hate people

I bet you feel like a dumbass. hahaha.

• Downvote 1

You obviously didn't see the movie. The funeral was one of the parts that was left out - apparently, to be a part of the 7th movie.

the funeral part was the scene when everyone was outside and put their wands up to make the sky clear up with that freaky ass cloud

it was more of a wake i guess

I bet you feel like a dumbass. hahaha.

not really

• Upvote 1

the funeral part was the scene when everyone was outside and put their wands up to make the sky clear up with that freaky ass cloud

it was more of a wake i guess

Yeah.. they cleared the dark mark. It was nothing like the funeral in the book though. I thought this movie was waaaaay better than the other ones though

Yeah.. they cleared the dark mark. It was nothing like the funeral in the book though. I thought this movie was waaaaay better than the other ones though

This movie was fucking shitty.

SPOILER ALERT

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

-

_

-

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

'

_

_

-

-

-

-

-

They took out the fucking battle scene. I don't go to wizard movies to see awkward teenagers kiss, I go to them to see wizards blow the shit out of each other.

• Upvote 3

Guest Piano Man

They took out the fucking battle scene. I don't go to wizard movies to see awkward teenagers kiss, I go to them to see wizards blow the shit out of each other.

Spoiler Alert

Go see some other wizard movie. Harry Potter's never been about wizards blowing the shit out of each other, it's half a story of a wizarding war's buildup and consequences, but it's even more a story about wizards growing up...which involves a lot of awkward teenage kissing.

DEAL WITH IT. THE MOVIE KICKED ASS.

Go see some other wizard movie. Harry Potter's never been about wizards blowing the shit out of each other, it's half a story of a wizarding war's buildup and consequences, but it's even more a story about wizards growing up...which involves a lot of awkward teenage kissing.

Even if that is true it is not a reason to remove a kickass battle scene that already existed in the book.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure a story can't be half about something and at the same time MORE than one half of something else.

Edited by twoAC

I agree that the battle scene would have been really cool. I think that the producer/director's logic is that it was already over 2 and a half hours and they had to include as much of the stuff that is important in the seventh book as possible, it was probably cut because of that. Who knows, maybe it was costing too much, because there are a lot of really sweet movies that are 3 hours +.