Soap

Ashtar. That's right, I said it.

I really want the old WGLF file, or at least the cites for Ashtar. Just to have some fun. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, I've got some interesting K's to trade, Irony Neg files, or a 20 pg. extensive alt. to state for statism K with all new evidence. If anyone's interested let me know.

Some random cites from opencaselist"

The outbreak of nuclear war would assure planetary evacuation

Ashtar, Channeled Through Tuella in 1985 (Ashtar: A Tribute)

We, The Alliance for Peace...from planet earth! (pp 52-53)

Pole Shifting is inevitble and will be devastating only positive energy and Ashtar's motherships can save us

Ashtar, Channeled Through Tuella in 1985 (Ashtar: A Tribute)

Your planet is in...millions of people! (pp 51-52)

Ashtar brings us into the upper dimensions of pure paradise

Kelowna in 1994

(http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/deva/318/mill67.htm)

Ashtar doesn't wish to sound...what you really are.

Nuclear war is good-

A THE OUTBREAK OF NUCLEAR WAR WOULD ASSURE PLANETARY EVACUATION.

ASHTAR, CHANNELED THROUGH TUELLA IN 1985 (Ashtar: A Tribute)

We, The Alliance for Peace from the intergalactic council, are forbidden to interfere in the affairs of souls of any planet and their evolution without the approval of the government(s) of that planet. The penalty for unauthorized interference is the immediate annihilation of the interfering species. The only exception is, when the LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE are violated, we may interfere with the other members of the universe. Such an example is atomic war. We simply will not permit it except on a very limited basis, because we know it not only kills the physical body, but also damages the soul and inflicts tremendous trauma to that soul, requiring a great deal of reapir. Atomic war is one of the three cataclysms which will trigger your evacuation from planet earth! (pp 52-53)

B. That takes us to utopia

Kelowna in 1994 (http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/deva/318/mill67.htm)

"Ashtar doesn't wish to sound like a preacher, but I must say that there has been a lot of misconceptions about what we do and the state of matter we are in. A lot of you come close in your visualization and your, as you call it, experimentation, invention, whatever words you want to use, imagination. You are touching on the real reality that you can really create for yourself. Once you are into the 9th dimension, it will startle and overwhelm you. Even as you pass through the door of the 11:11, which you have been taught last year. Each time you go into a higher dimension, you go through an 11:11, a mastership, or the portal of interdimensional exchange.

"Each time this happens to your body you are getting invigorating strength that allows your spirit to move freely each time you go into each dimension, finally shedding the cocoon at the 9th dimension and releasing the pure esssence of spirit. This allows you again to become the creator which you were sent out to be.

"I leave you now in the joy of your hearts. I leave you now in the joy of the paradise you share right now within the subconscious mind. And I hope that you meet us there because we are there to help you to not only get there, but to get into the real paradise of what you really are.

Guest Fast & Danger
I really want the old WGLF file, or at least the cites for Ashtar. Just to have some fun. If anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, I've got some interesting K's to trade, Irony Neg files, or a 20 pg. extensive alt. to state for statism K with all new evidence. If anyone's interested let me know.

I actually have an old SUWG Ashtar file, but won't trade it due to ethical reasons. Sorry.

Thanks to most everyone. I'll use all those cards and cites if necessary, but it turns out someone at camp has it and may be willing to trade

• Upvote 1