SPREZZIDENT

zack greinke fan club

Millwood will be off that list by tonight.
Nope. He pitched 7 innings in a 6-1 loss to the Twins. He's now 0-4 with a 3.26 ERA...

thanks greinke et al. if you're going to lose, might as well run up the score and tire out the twins batters.

Hey, are we sure that game wasn't being played at Arrowhead? That looked more like a football score to me.

after the 2009 campaign, zack greinke has realized that even when he pitches like the greatest thrower of an object in the history of objects, the royals won't be very good. so to prevent teams like the yankees or rays from making trade offers that dayton moore can't refuse ["here's joey gathright and $5. do you accept?"] he's tanking it this year in what most observers can only refer to as the single greatest luis mendoza impersonation, EVER. this will allow dayton moore to resign him [dayton is afraid of making good moves] in 2012, when the royals will all of a sudden be walking into the following batting order:

derrick robinson / paulo orlando

christian colon

butler

moustakas

hosmer

wil myers

ALEX "GEORGE BRETT" GORDON

mike aviles

manny pina if wil is an outfielder, lough / parraz / someone else if wil is a catcher

and a pitching staff of

greinke

DANNY DUFFY [the inverted zack greinke]

montgomery

dwyer

lamb

with soria still in the pen with the elite pitching prospects we have that don't pan out as starters [crow mebbe? osuna? arguelles?] and some true bullpen guys [chapman, sisk...]

BANNER BANNER BANNER BANNER

actually, yeah, something's in it. just watch the tech n9ne music video

start at 1:16 ish [well watch the whole thing but you'll know what i'm sayin]

How much does it suck being a Royals fan? At least, a Royals fan that was born after 1985.

You guys know how to tell when your girlfriend's a keeper? She buys you a new Zack Greinke jersey just because.

How much does it suck being a Royals fan? At least, a Royals fan that was born after 1985.

it's gotten a lot better lately. our minor league system is top two in the league right now. we have some young studs. there's some hope. and frankly not being in the race makes it muuuuuch easier to root against the white sox 162 games a year

You guys know how to tell when your girlfriend's a keeper? She buys you a new Zack Greinke jersey just because.

mine knows soria listed the yankees in his no trade clause

All the girls I meet are Cardinals fans.....:(

• Upvote 1

send em my way. dont meet any cardinals fans in toledo

Fewer fried foods in Toledo.

Seriously, Cards fans are fat as hell.

• Upvote 1