generaljones615

What would you name your debate website, if you had one?

1) I wouldn't post my thread in multiple forums because that's dumb (and bad netiquette).

2) I'd advise you use http://www.nameboy.com/ to see what's available based on what you actually want to do with the site (you're much more likely to get the traffic you actually want if your site is named based on what it actually does rather than the advice of random strangers who have no idea what you're trying to accomplish. Also, this raises the point "what, exactly, do you want to do?" It's an especially important question because there are actually a surprising number of debate websites already in existence. What are you going to do that will be different?)

3) Even though it's not quite up yet, I'll take the opportunity for free advertising and mention that I would name MY debate-oriented website DebateSchool.org.

Edited to add: Will a mod please clean up after this tool?!? This is in at least three forums now and really doesn't need to be...

Edited by Teddy Ruxpin
'Cause the OP's a tool.

either

hegisgood.com

or

hippiesarenoobs.com

watch out for the oncoming mob of k debaters.

i can see the pitchforks and torches for miles way [insert witty k-debater parallel]

Guest Fast and Danger
What you name your debate website, if you had one? Any clever names from anybody?

Hilter was a debator.