Sign in to follow this  
whitekrunk

Sex Trafficking

I've been thinking of of a sex/human trafficking aff. Most victims of trafficking are probably going to be in poverty in the U.S., but I just can't think of what social service to be given...

Any ideas?

condoms or health care is one that I was thinking for sex workers. But not in regards to sex trafficking. Maybe something through Immigration services? A repatriation program?

This is a cool idea i've been wondering about. As for how it would function, I think you could provide something along the lines of an anonymous reporting service that would allow the government to effectively bust sex/prostitution rings, or like Ik said, repatriation and reintegration

Sex Trafficking is ILLEGAL, therefore it may not be topical.

I'm pretty sure they're not ADVOCATING sex trafficking as the aff. It doesn't matter if status quo practices are illegal to make the case.

Sex Trafficking is ILLEGAL, therefore it may not be topical.

ehh, just because their harm is 'illegal' doesn't make it non existant. Topicality is a question of is the plan germane to the resolution. If they win that they implement a social service for the purposes of human trafficking, they're topical.

I'm pretty sure they're not ADVOCATING sex trafficking as the aff. It doesn't matter if status quo practices are illegal to make the case.

true that.

Sign in to follow this