danroweflippedshit

need help writing something. can anybody manage this before 9:30 tonight?

have to write a 2NR for a this debate we didn't finish at this overnight camp the other day- about how the LOST DA links to the health care aff. somebody please write it for me- it only needs to be three minutes long, we were shortening our debates so we could go to dinner early. please and thank you. :D

• Downvote 1

You have three hours... do it yourself. And no one can write a good 2NR for a round they haven't been flowing, by LOST DA we don't know what impact scenario you're running, if you're arguing lost good or bad (I've seen both) what arguments the aff made, or anything else. We don't know if the link is political capital, bipartisanship or anything else.

With the information you've given, here's the best overview I could give you.

The plan will make something happen in the government that will make LOST pass or not which will cause something bad.

Seriously? When your in a round and dont have any prep time left are you going to say judge hold on i need to go find someone to write my speech for me? Probably not.

• Upvote 1

Lost Outweighs And Turns The Case--

A. Magnitude--nuclear War With China Draws In Russia, Unleashing Thousands Of Nukes On Strategic Targets Throughout The World--their Bearden Mead Nuke War Cards Are Old, Imperically Denied And Economic Conflicts Are Also Isolated.

B. Timeframe--stimulus Bill Proves Multiple Intervening Actors Slow The Impact Of Economic Meltdown--territory And Strategic Disputes Escalate Immediately--the Economy Fluctuates But Our Evidence Indicates Tensions Are Already High And Lost Is Key To Preventing War In The Next Few Months.

C. Turns Case--war With China Causes Diversion Of Resources That Would Be Used For Social Services And Otherwise Improving The Economy.

D. Post On Cross-x.com During Lab Again And You Have To Cut Time Cube, Ashtar And Give A Five Minute Lecture About How Hot Your Cousin Is In Front Of The Lab.

• Downvote 2

A. Magnitude--nuclear War With China Draws In Russia, Unleashing Thousands Of Nukes On Strategic Targets Throughout The World--their Bearden Mead Nuke War Cards Are Old, Imperically Denied And Economic Conflicts Are Also Isolated.

B. Timeframe--stimulus Bill Proves Multiple Intervening Actors Slow The Impact Of Economic Meltdown--territory And Strategic Disputes Escalate Immediately--the Economy Fluctuates But Our Evidence Indicates Tensions Are Already High And Lost Is Key To Preventing War In The Next Few Months.

C. Turns Case--war With China Causes Diversion Of Resources That Would Be Used For Social Services And Otherwise Improving The Economy.

D. Post On Cross-x.com During Lab Again And You Have To Cut Time Cube, Ashtar And Give A Five Minute Lecture About How Hot Your Cousin Is In Front Of The Lab.

OHHHHHH DAMMMMMNNNN

/gansta

post D. on youtube.