Sign in to follow this  
superaznpanda

mass euthanasia aff

im trying to cut a spinoff of the PAS aff mostly because i can barely find any evidence using the words assisted suicide.

even so, i can't find any inherency stuff thats 08 or later can anyone send plz?

btw, if anyone thinks this is a bad idea, u should tell me how i can improve upon it

You'll lose every round on T- LIVING in the US.

Other than that it doesn't solve much except possibly Malthus. And euthanasia links into several Ks very hard, as well as politics (yes everything links but this would have a much better link story).

I just don't see how something like this would be strategic to run. After the initial shock of such a strange case I think a lot of teams would realize it's a pretty weak aff.

Oh and for inherency: Obama visited Buchenwald recently (Nazi labor camp) you could find an article from that and talk about how he's opposed to mass murder.

Edited by Madness's Method

It would be helpful to know if you have a particular group selected for euthanasia, or if you're just going to let people who choose to end their lives obtain legal, effective means by which to do so. Assuming the latter, the T violation is not so clean cut. One can easily argue the social service is for the living, for one must be alive in order to choose death.

And the idea that this is somehow supported by Malthus is simply proof you haven't read Malthus or any Neo-Malthusian writers in depth. There is no population crisis in the US. Killing Americans has no impact on Malthusian pressures.

I'm really concerned this person isn't kidding.

I'm only partially serious, you might not lose many rounds on that violation but I'm sure it's something you'd have to deal with a lot.