Becca Beeyotch

"Yarg."- Clever title by someone in Louisiana

"Yarg."- Clever title... June 9th, 2009 12:20 PM oh sevvdog. go back to kansas where you belong! <3333 yeah probable gray pos rep!

haha aww i have an anonymous friend

• Downvote 1

My guess is legitimate daugther of a GI.

Eurotrash doesnt refer to europeans.

it refers to Americans that go to europe and look down their noses at the rest of us because we arent more european.

even with my vocabulary fail, I think I'm still a little bit smarter than the OP.

(attempt to start over has been foiled)

even with my vocabulary fail, I think I'm still a little bit smarter than the OP.

(attempt to start over has been foiled)

At least we're not gay retards who have retarded blonde hair that looks like a bowl.

and ugly glasses.

and we sure as hell don't hug trees

At least we're not gay retards who have retarded blonde hair that looks like a bowl.

and ugly glasses.

seert guh t'nod lleh sa erus ew dna

.sessalg ylgu dna

.lwob a ekil skool taht riah ednolb dedrater evah ohw sdrater yag ton re'ew tsael tA

duh

Want cred? Stop using words like "fag" "gay" and "retard(ed)"

This is an incredible thread, btw.

I've never heard of a debate school in LA- perhaps I am wrong.

Guest svfrey

and ugly glasses.

breaking news:

you're not hot shit. you just graduated junior high.

now to ollie williams for the blackuweather forecast. how's it's looking out there, ollie?

I've never heard of a debate school in LA- perhaps I am wrong.

When I first read this, I thought LA as in Los Angeles... it took me a good minute to realize you meant Louisiana.

breaking news:

you're not hot shit. you just graduated junior high.

now to ollie williams for the blackuweather forecast. how's it's looking out there, ollie?

ITS GOAN RAIN!

I just wanted to post in this thread so I remember to keep reading it.

Cross-x posters are devoid of any compassion, I think it was a part of the terms and agreements in signing up...

So how about you answer a question for all of us: Where in Missouri are you moving so we can all get prepared for you to "walk all over us"

So how about you answer a question for all of us: Where in Missouri are you moving so we can all get prepared for you to "walk all over us"

LOL I can go to whatever school I want.

and that's where I'll live.

LOL I can go to whatever school I want.

and that's where I'll live.

Well, unfortunately, that's where my Mom's family lives and her and my dad have been trying to move there with his job for 20 years. They finally got it. Because the house hasn't sold yet, my dad had to leave early. Now we're all stuck here.

Consistency fail.

So you can go to school and live anywhere in the state you want, except you've waited 20 years for the opportunity to have your dad's job where your mother's family lives?

So you can live wherever you want, except your dad's already left to move in?

Consistency fail.

So you can go to school and live anywhere in the state you want, except you've waited 20 years for the opportunity to have your dad's job where your mother's family lives?

So you can live wherever you want, except your dad's already left to move in?

We've been trying to move to the STATE for 20 years. Lately, we've been stuck in Germany, Kansas, California, Nevada, an louisiana. Mom and Dad said I can go find the school I like, and that's where they'll look for houses. Of course I'll have a 60 mile radius, but I'm not disclosing my school.

We've been trying to move to the STATE for 20 years. Lately, we've been stuck in Germany, Kansas, California, Nevada, an louisiana. Mom and Dad said I can go find the school I like, and that's where they'll look for houses. Of course I'll have a 60 mile radius, but I'm not disclosing my school.

Oohh, I get it. You're going to go to the school that has the least amount of people on Cross-X calling you annoying. Very sneaky.

oh come on dude. why would she know anything about missouri schools? i lived closer to missouri than she did my whole life and i didn't know any of them. hell even when i debated teams from missouri i had no idea they were from missouri. greenwood lab? that's a pleasant school name. sounded like it was from, i dont know, mt. sterling kentucky. definitely didn't sound like a missouri school.

oh come on dude. why would she know anything about missouri schools? i lived closer to missouri than she did my whole life and i didn't know any of them. hell even when i debated teams from missouri i had no idea they were from missouri. greenwood lab? that's a pleasant school name. sounded like it was from, i dont know, mt. sterling kentucky. definitely didn't sound like a missouri school.

It's funny, because I mean, everybody knows that in Missouri, there's only 1 school in any 60 mile radius anyway...

OMG FINALLY!!

Sorry, I've been trying to find debators who go there. And it will be over in the Blue Springs, Warrensburg, Knob Knoster area.

So how different is it?

• Downvote 1