Sign in to follow this  
Rowedan

Federalism Good

I would SERIOUSLY consider buying the federalism good file. Debate people tend to like lists, so here you go.

Reasons

1) Written by Top Speaker of the NDT.

2)The most embarrassing thing ever would be losing a Federalism Impact turn debate. This means for all you norms, you can avoid being embarrassed. For you people that love embarrassing people, this is a sure fire way to do it. GUT CHECK--do you think you have EVERY possible impact turn covered? It only takes one to lose a debate. Just sayin...

3) There are ONLY good cards in this file. Most backfiles like this you'll find are either too old, a compilation of a bunch of other shitty files or haven't been updated in years. This file is new, good and comprehensive.

4) Struggling with the opposite sex? Not anymore. This file increases your stamina and sex appeal. Don't ask me how.

What do you mean by federalism good? Federal involvement good? State monopoly good? Are the impacts specific to alt energy, because you know, fed doing alt energy definitely means fed doing education... Just the system of federalism is good (which i'm sure the plan doesn't get rid of)?

• Downvote 1