Sign in to follow this  
not an asian

Awesome Cap K Impacts

A judge at Woodward told me after a round I won with the Cap K about a card he had seen someone read at another tournament that stated that capitalism was the root cause of numerous kritikal impacts like biopower (foucault) and technological thinking/ontological damnation (heidegger). All I know is that the author is only stated as "International Perspectives" and that the card is very, very long. Has anyone heard of this card or know where to find it?

A judge at Woodward told me after a round I won with the Cap K about a card he had seen someone read at another tournament that stated that capitalism was the root cause of numerous kritikal impacts like biopower (foucault) and technological thinking/ontological damnation (heidegger). All I know is that the author is only stated as "International Perspectives" and that the card is very, very long. Has anyone heard of this card or know where to find it?

Use the search function or find a VD that has it, there are plenty.

http://www.cross-x.com/vb/showpost.php?p=1616974&postcount=13

International Perspective puts out numerous articles on capitalism, so there probably isn't a "single International Perspective impact". But, there is one that is most commonly run with the cap k (http://www.geocities.com/wageslavex/capandgen.html). The article focuses mostly on how capitalism establishes the conditions of disposability and careless extermination, which make war and genocide inevitable. Mostly people use it as a "war impact", although I guess the arguments about extermination could be connected to ideas of Heidegger's notion of the standing reserve and Foucault's ideas of docile bodies.