squirrelgi

Do we know all of the qualifiers from this are for NFLS

i know larsen/miller from hillcrest, harper/phillips from blackfoot, and morisson/osberg from highland.

that sums up east side district Idaho. what about the west side?

uh westright know is Tunison/Goldy from bk and it was Jake/Parker from Rocky? but they dropped and then it went to Charles/Wang but they Dropped then it went to Chaz/partner and they dropped so it went to the Boise team and i dont know if they are going....

uh westright know is Tunison/Goldy from bk and it was Jake/Parker from Rocky? but they dropped and then it went to Charles/Wang but they Dropped then it went to Chaz/partner and they dropped so it went to the Boise team and i dont know if they are going....

dang! why cant that happen here so i can go? we're 3rd alts haha.

dang! why cant that happen here so i can go? we're 3rd alts haha.

I was waiting for this post, lol. cross-apply everyone bitching at you in the idaho state thread.

okay - is there really an entire thread for a two district state?

That.

okay - is there really an entire thread for a two district state?

unfortunately, yes.

and speaking of quals, my partner and I were never extended the invitation to go (our coach supposedly emailed miss NFL lady after I heard of the people not going, since I wanted to go, and we were told that people were attending.)

• Upvote 1

I was waiting for this post, lol. cross-apply everyone bitching at you in the idaho state thread.

Haha whats that suppost to mean? I'm just a kid who wants to go on a trip to nats. Actually we've already gotten rid of all of our evidence so we wouldnt be able to go without getting new evidence anyways haha.

unfortunately, yes.

and speaking of quals, my partner and I were never extended the invitation to go (our coach supposedly emailed miss NFL lady after I heard of the people not going, since I wanted to go, and we were told that people were attending.)

damn sorry Chaz you guys are badass, especially for stealing the ballots. haha that was sooo cool! haha sorry though you didnt get extended the invitation you guys deserved to go