Sign in to follow this  
mstruth

NFL Judging Available

I can be in Birmingham from the 16th (the full day) till the end of the tournament. I do need a place to stay (starting the night of the 16th), and don't need transportation. Scouting, mid-tournament updates, and all files I produce for this tournament free with standard judging fee + housing (I'm already doing relations/econ maybe some other files for Evazon).

Contact me at mstruth [at] gmail . com --- coaches only please.

Edited by mstruth

Is there someone to contact from the tournament to get hired through the tournament? Even better, however, I am also available to judge the entire tournament and won't need housing if teams are still trying to fill judging positions.

Is there someone to contact from the tournament to get hired through the tournament? Even better, however, I am also available to judge the entire tournament and won't need housing if teams are still trying to fill judging positions.

I'm pretty sure that the NFL Nationals staff is already in Birmingham for the tournament, so you'd need to find out what hotel they are housing their staff in; try accessing the NFL website http://nflonline.org

Judge assignment at NFL is (at least in theory) a pretty regimented procedure, and there's not a lot of call for last-minute judges. Any school who still needs judging at this point has probably already been assessed the fee so they aren't likely to do any hiring.

I am a volunteer coach, at this point, and would welcome the free help if you can't find anyone to pay you.

And I am pretty cool so this is one hell of a deal :D.

~ish