JaredFanning

NFL Nationals!

OMG you guys are SO funny. cutting edge of internet humor, right here.

don't forget:

fail-owned-phallic-monumental-fail.jpg?w=500&h=375

• Downvote 1

For people that are supposed to be experts in the use of words for self expression and explanation you all certainly use very few of them...

For people that are supposed to be experts in the use of words for self expression and explanation you all certainly use very few of them...

Why use words when pictures can get the deed done just as quickly?

In case anyone from Montana is checking cross-x, I know that Bozeman broke (because we, Gunn, are debating them in round 7)

update:

Chey East BF wins round 7 and round 8 they are aff and the 2AC is about to start they are reading their AD Aff the 1NC is Inherency Solvency States and Fism

Do you know who either of the teams they hit were?

Also, any update on Bozeman vs. Gunn?

Do you know who either of the teams they hit were?

Also, any update on Bozeman vs. Gunn?

Bozeman won rd 7 vs Gunn.

Cherry Creek was NEG in RD 7 vs Vestavia Hills (local Birmingham school). Creek was AFF in RD 8.

Colorado breaks:

George Washington Clark/Owens dropped their first two breaks, both on splits.

Cherry Creek Hilger/Rackley dropped round seven but picked up round eight.

Congratulations to both teams! East Want/Zax are rumored to have picked up seven ballots in prelims (eight are needed to break), but I'm not sure on ballot counts for other teams.

I want to extend the highest of commendations to Taylor, Jacob, Patrick, Andy, Ruwan, and everyone else on stellar senior seasons. All of you are absolutely phenomenal, inspirational debaters.

Other than that: go Creek! Go Chey East!

In other news, Mr. Panopolous informs me that Stephen Lurie picked up both rounds seven and eight and is headed to at least round ten in LD. George Washington also has a PF team, Lawson Williams and Gabe Neslin, headed to at least round nine.

Working with George has been a wonderful privilege this season. I can't say enough about the work that Sam and Miles have put into the activity and this tournament. To break at nationals is a great accomplishment for anyone who is able to achieve it (I was not), but to do it as sophomores makes it even sweeter.

I'll be departing for Lima this fall for five months of study. When I return in December, I'll be back at George to coach a veritable host of great teams. I couldn't be more excited.

it appears that Jared and Ben are negating against Greenhill PP in round 10

Another link back to the mountain region: Eric Forslund coaches Greenhill - he was a graduate assistant for the University of Wyoming and taught at WFI a number of times not very long ago.

Another link back to the mountain region: Eric Forslund coaches Greenhill - he was a graduate assistant for the University of Wyoming and taught at WFI a number of times not very long ago.

Forslund also debated at Kelly Walsh High School in Casper, Wyoming.