Llama Kuzco

UTD Debate

I quite literally just got my acceptance letter from UTD today, and am going there next fall. I would like to know a little bit about the debate team and who I should talk to about summer debate work and such.

Hey Sam!

It's awesome to hear you're coming and want to join the team.

You can IM me (brubaie) or e-mail me (brubaie at gmail dot com) anytime with questions about assignments, dates, etc. The short version is that we'll have a summer workshop (optional but encouraged if you can make it) where we'll get together at the end of June for a few weeks and do practice rounds, produce files, etc.

If you get in touch with me I can also get you more direct contact info for our head coaches. Also, I'll be back up until Dallas around June 9th and will be there until I leave for NFL. If you'd like to meet some of the squad and coaches and check out the squad room and campus during that time I can easily arrange it.

Great to have you aboard! Talk to you soon.

• Downvote 1

UTD is awesome. :)

Looks like Brian already got in touch with you, but we're all on Facebook if you're interested in talking to any of the rest of us before the work session. My email's BrittLeach17[at]gmail[dot]com, and my AIM is reverie0312.

• Downvote 1

I don't know much about the interworkings of the UTD debate team, but I know that Brian and Andrew are the nicest debaters/people I have ever met. Hands down. They're helpful and understanding and they make Mother Teresa look like Andrew-C.

In all seriousness, they're awesome and good luck at UTD.

Dan

• Downvote 1