I don't think anyone else broke in policy. scattered breaks in other events

apologies if I omitted people

ADDENDUM: this is just for KCK district, I know nothing about Salina

UPDATE

SMW advances to quarters

Edited by TanCymraeg
regionalism is almost as bad as racism

Word has it that it's SMW in the Semis.

Two trips to National Championship semifinals rounds in a span of 3 years, each time with a returning underclassmen.

Great work SMW, King, Volen, Melanie and Leigha (sorry for any misspelling) and good luck.

• Upvote 1

Word has it that it's SMW in the Semis.

Two trips to National Championship semifinals rounds in a span of 3 years, each time with a returning underclassmen.

Great work SMW, King, Volen, Melanie and Leigha (sorry for any misspelling) and good luck.

Awesome

Finals was SMW aff vs. Bishop Guertin. Guertin went with T, Cap Bad, and a bunch of case turns/solvency in constructives, and kicked out of T prior to the block and the K prior to the 2NR.

Fast round in a room with poor acoustics; glad I wasn't judging it.

I'll add for completeness that Sumner Banks/Coppage were eliminated in Semis of DUO. There may possibly have been other Kansas entries in late elims, but the absence of internet availability made it hard to track.

Finals was SMW aff vs. Bishop Guertin. Guertin went with T, Cap Bad, and a bunch of case turns/solvency in constructives, and kicked out of T prior to the block and the K prior to the 2NR.

What was their Aff?

SMW loses to BG 4-1. Good job though!

SMW is the first Kansas team to reach the CFL final; either three or four teams have reached semis in previous years.

Meanwhile, Sumner's semis placing in DUO is the highest nationals finish for the school in at least twenty-five years. And get this...Seaman breaks new ground for the entire state of Kansas in PFD by sending a team to semis! Not sure how I missed that amidst the flurry of results. A good weekend for Vikings of all kinds, it seems.

Any idea when the all the resultes will be out? Or if any one knows about the Wichita area?

SMW is the first Kansas team to reach the CFL final; either three or four teams have reached semis in previous years.

Meanwhile, Sumner's semis placing in DUO is the highest nationals finish for the school in at least twenty-five years. And get this...Seaman breaks new ground for the entire state of Kansas in PFD by sending a team to semis! Not sure how I missed that amidst the flurry of results. A good weekend for Vikings of all kinds, it seems.

Did I see you in the semifinals round that bishop guertin won? I thought I saw you before the round started, but I don't recall seeing you during the round.

Other Results: LD - Cory Newman from SMW broke to Double Octos

I went 4-1 but missed out on speaks...

Special Congratulations to Melanie and Leigha, its been amazing working with them throughout the year. I have learned so much from them and they have been such a help not only to me but to the squad. Not only that but they still have NFL. Congrats to all who qualified and represented Kansas, it was a good and fun tournament.

Did I see you in the semifinals round that bishop guertin won? I thought I saw you before the round started, but I don't recall seeing you during the round.

it was hard to see anyone in the room with all the heat in the air

i swear, i couldn't hear the 2AC cross-x over the sound of sweat pooring off everyone

it was hard to see anyone in the room with all the heat in the air

i swear, i couldn't hear the 2AC cross-x over the sound of sweat pooring off everyone

if you think the rooms get hot in NY, just wait until NFLs

if you think the rooms get hot in NY, just wait until NFLs

it wasn't the heat outside, it was the fact that the air was 80% exhalation and 19% salty water vapor

and that there was aproximatly 50 people in a 10 by 25 foot room with one window barley open

Seeing that we had three people already flowing, I elected to leave the room due to the heat/crowding issues.